TO North Surrey H + bargain hunters

Sean,
Do you fancy this :question:
Brand new Mercedes Actros 2546,Mega space,800l tanks,Exec pack,Xeno lights,ambient lighting,Nokia phone system built into screen,fixed fifth wheel,alloys,Michelin tyres,white cab blue chassis and includes 2 years full R+M.
All yours for £60’000 :smiley: Give or take a thousand or two once the “pencil has been sharpened”,only problem is they can’t take a trade in :cry:

Also,you won’t go wrong with a big Magnum!!
Took one of “Monty’s” 4x2 Magnums and taut with the 480 Mack down to Dublin on Sat running just 200kg short of 40 ton.Boy was the cab nice!! Liked the way the blinds work with the electrics, no more smelly curtains!! It pulled like a donkey on steroids,the poor guy who was following me in a 420 dci Twingo (because he didn’t know the drop) was always approx a mile behind every time I looked in the mirrors at the top of a hill and he was feeding her the gears something shocking :open_mouth: :laughing:
But why do Renault still insist on putting that stupid slap over box in? :imp:
I’m used to it but I still don’t like it, each Renault truck has a different feeling box,just make sure you go for the “Optidriver” box :wink:

Thats not a bad price I’ve still not got my quote back from the merc dealer and this is after 3 or 4 weeks and my mate who has just bought one from them has bent their ear as well.

I’ve decided on a new volvo

FH12 460 XL PRESTIGE 6x2 :laughing:

with kitchen pack
leather
variable torque program on the i-shift (gives the same torque as the 500 in the top 2 gears)
climate etc etc

just got to sit down and talk telephone no’s now :wink: :sunglasses: