To feel better length and width of HGV class 1

Hell every one
I have HGV class 1 and still didn’t work as lorry driver. Could someone tell how to train to feel better dimensions of HGV class 1?

Just getting out there and driving it is the only real way to do it.

Driving at night certainly helps, I wouldn’t suggest it without getting comfortable in daylight though.

Book a few hours with a training school by you be worth the money to get you used to driving artics without trying to learn while you’re working aswell.

This is how I started, 2 weeks Mercedes sprinter work. Then a 7.5 tonner for 2 weeks then a class 2 for 2 weeks. Then class 1. Never looked backed. All agency mind you.
Basically I started small and worked my way up

Hell to you too Anderi !
How the ‘Devil’ are you ?

Even though you’ve got the licence (how long have you had it ?)
I agree with HeavyOwl, work your way up, try agency 7.5t to start, then up to class 2 rigids, get used to the width before you try to Bend 'Em as well.

(It’s Hello, by the way !) lol.

How do I keep a COE semi trailer truck (cab over engine semi trailer truck) centered on a road lane? I have HGV class 1 since 2010-12.
I worked one month on international roads 2011-01, but it wasn’t easy. Want to try again. But I don’t feel self confident.

to side mirrors to use some refenrence points on windshield? What are the tricks and tools? Where to focus, especially on road bends?