tnt any info?

tnt are looking for drivers in my local area so i phoned to get details of money , shifts, benefits etc but they were not willing to give any details just wanted to mail out application forms how do they expect drivers to apply for jobs without any details. :question: if you can fill in the gaps please let me know

ado dox tnt at atherstone were advertising ive been told its decent money and if its the same ad as in the local tamworth paper the job starts between midnight and 1am thats the vw/audi parts delivery job upto ten drops a night .as for sending you a form ive found that most big mutinationl companies do that.ive always wanted to be a name not a number so these companies have never really interested me.IM NOT A NUMBER IM A FREE MAN.heard in port merion wales sometime in the seventies :laughing: :laughing:

I think you will find with TNT that the money varies from contract to contract, what I can tell you is that the pension scheme is I believe pound for pound and also if you are a suitable applicant they will train you up from scratch to your C&E.

Don’t bother applying to TNT,unless you want to work for a bunch of tossers.I applied to them twice when I first passed my test,in case they didn’t get the mailed application.I then filled in an online application form.The rude,ignorant gits didn’t even give me a reply,so I sent them a letter to tell them what I thought of them,and they didn’t reply to that either.The money is crap anyway,so I’ve heard.

Scum of the Earth…