Tk Max walsall

I hear they are taking on drivers. Anybody work there? And can you only get a job through agency?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Berty:
I hear they are taking on drivers. Anybody work there? And can you only get a job through agency?

DHL site .
Best way to find out is ring them or if passing call in,

I know a couple of their drivers based at Stoke and it sounds a steady job with decent money.

Don’t know,but years ago it took me 6 hours to get tipped there,only had 10 pallets on.Wasn’t ar$ed though as it was a Sunday and I was bang on 15 hours when i got back to DHL London Colney. :wink:

Rentadent:
I know a couple of their drivers based at Stoke and it sounds a steady job with decent money.

Ye iv heard the same… it’s literally 2 mins from my house and after some digging the only way in looks like a long stint on the agency…

Ramon123:
Don’t know,but years ago it took me 6 hours to get tipped there,only had 10 pallets on.Wasn’t ar$ed though as it was a Sunday and I was bang on 15 hours when i got back to DHL London Colney. :wink:

Cutting it fine mate

They are always advertising for drivers,if I remember rightly its Extra Drivers they use on agency,Extra were sending me texts work available Friday saturday and sunday night trunking 11 hours a night £480 before stoppages.

Daytrunker:
They are always advertising for drivers,if I remember rightly its Extra Drivers they use on agency,Extra were sending me texts work available Friday saturday and sunday night trunking 11 hours a night £480 before stoppages.

Ye i think iv found the advert now they don’t specifically say the customer but I’m sure it’s that job… thing is I’m a bit reluctant to join an agency when I’m in full time work and it also says they want 2 years class 1 experience so that rules me out anyway…

Oh well…

Berty:

Ramon123:

Cutting it fine mate

Timed to perfection pal. :smiley: