Tj smith

Hey has anyone got any info on this firm plz? Wages ? Are they rushed about ? Anything really lol

Help great full

Cheers ste

Listed on jobcentre site earlier in week;

CompanyTJ Smith
LocationUK-Yorkshire-York
IndustriesTransport and storage - materials
Job typeFull time
Salary28,000.00Â per year
Contact information01423 330191

Must have C and E (class 1) licence and be prepared for early starts and nights out. Duties involve delivering nationally. ADR trained would be an advantage but training could be given .

If you go for interview in the yard … take your WELLIES ( if it’s rained ) :unamused:

Years ago when York sugar beet factory was open they had the bagged sugar contract,rumour then was they were on great money, waiting list to join etc.
Hardly relevant to the original post but maybe a pointer
Jim

JFC999:
Years ago when York sugar beet factory was open they had the bagged sugar contract,rumour then was they were on great money, waiting list to join etc.
Jim

Wasn’t that Jackson’s @ Green Hammerton ( dark blue wagons ) :question: … T. J was transport manager … when Jackson’s finished … he set-up on his own :question: :question:
Think that was the story … can’t remember why Jackson’s “finished” … could have been that they lost sugar contract … I’m going back to '80’s :question:

The Rustler:

JFC999:
Jim

Wasn’t that Jackson’s @ Green Hammerton ( dark blue wagons ) :question: … T. J was transport manager … when Jackson’s finished … he set-up on his own :question: :question:
Think that was the story … can’t remember why Jackson’s “finished” … could have been that they lost sugar contract … I’m going back to '80’s :question:

I’m goin back to eighties as well Rustler, everything’s misty and grey , I see a blue wagon coming towards me,T/J Smith on the side, someone says ; there on right good money they are.
Oh aye ,says I, how do you know that?
My mate told me says he.

Deathly Silence :wink:

Worth applying for then or not lol ?

as far as i know it was jacksons of green hammerton that had the sugar contract not tj smith mr smith used to be the transport manager for jacksons and he left before they went under.not sure if he did any work from the sugar factory dont think he did ,when he started up as tj smith the trucks wernt the best but now they got a decent fleet think they do a lot of work for the flower growers at whixley and the money is what it sez on the add not a bad wage and dont think they pushed