tj smith york

any info chaps?
saw an advert just wondered if worth applying

They are always advertising, stay where you are.

jessicas dad:

Yep, heard they arent very good…

jessicas dad:

thank you

Revis @ Tockwith are busy ( heard on the grape-vine ) … BUT will need ADR packages so you can do fert.

The Rustler:
Revis @ Tockwith are busy ( heard on the grape-vine ) … BUT will need ADR packages so you can do fert.

Ive heard their quite good to work for!!!

yorkshire terrier:
any info chaps?

They do a lot of things, it depends which job you are on, they worked for me on the tanks about 25 years ago, and they worked out of Joshua Tetley in Leeds

Wheel Nut:

yorkshire terrier:
any info chaps?

They do a lot of things, it depends which job you are on, they worked for me on the tanks about 25 years ago, and they worked out of Joshua Tetley in Leeds

That must have been when they were still in East Keswick ?

re revis 2 of their trucks came past me on the Helmsley/stokesley rd today, they were either driven by complete muppets or are seriously pushed by the office… both overtook me on blind bends/brow of hill, with a solid white line, on this road which is notoriously bad for bikers…

dle1uk:
re revis 2 of their trucks came past me on the Helmsley/stokesley rd today, they were either driven by complete muppets or are seriously pushed by the office… both overtook me on blind bends/brow of hill, with a solid white line, on this road which is notoriously bad for bikers…

On the Chop Gate road? Crazy!

On the Chop Gate road? Crazy!

yep thats the one! i was fully laden but still pulling at approx 40, no way on earth could the 1st driver see if anything was coming, i could,nt and i had a hell of a better view, and as for the 2nd? he must of just been hoping the way was clear… probably the worst bit of driving i have witnessed in 23 yrs of driving… i kinda feel lucky that i,m not making a statement for the police following a fatal or serious crash…

I know a bloke who worked for them and yes they are pushed,maximum hours everyday.The owner has done fert for years so knows all the drops etc so says it all.

Found a truck of theirs in Featherstone a couple of years back, had passed it a couple of times during the day, just didnt seem right somehow, it was on a new industrial estate, you seem to know when something is not right when you have been around this job for a good few years, turned out it had been stolen over the weekend, the truck had been abandoned, phoned them up, told them were it was and they were very greatfull, received a handsome reward from Mr Smith himself. Thank you kind sir, it paid for a very good night out for me and my missus.

The Rustler:

Wheel Nut:

yorkshire terrier:
any info chaps?

That must have been when they were still in East Keswick ?

Only if it is next to Green Hammerton

Sorry got wrong company i was thinking of Revis doh!