Titan Thurrock

Has anybody stopped here recently.I know where it is but wondered on facilities price etc.Cant take the chance on Lakeside after getting clamped 2 weeks ago :blush: :blush:

I pulled in there breifly about 2 months ago. Can’t remember how much to park but there was a toilet block on the lorry park and there was a little bus running back and forth frm the cafe up the lane. Failing that theres a cafe just around the corner called the cabin but i know at least one guy who had curtains done and goods removed. Hope this helps.

Cheers Mr Vain i have stopped at the cabin myself absolute dump bogs are a disgrace so not bothering with that one

Titan is Β£15 a night IIRC (my company has an account so i can’t be 100%) and it has started to get very busy since they clamped down on the parking around lakeside. They are slowly expanding the parking and it has plenty of space to grow but they have been working on getting the main entrance and fuel area open over the last few months.

Showers and Toliets are both clean and usable (last time I looked) the Tanker β– β– β– β– β– β– β–  do race about so if you are a light sleeper or get in early and get on the first row

Hope that helps.