Tipping Work

Have a waste contract finishing shortly and i was thinking of getting rid of our ejector trailer and going for a bulker trailer. I dont have many contacts for the wste industry and it seems like a closed door all the time (and i am tired of putting new drive tryes on every 2 months :frowning: ). We are based in Northern Ireland and it would be great if we could get some useful names for the bulker work. We would be happy with uk work.

The work for artic tippers has gone quiet in the UK in the last few weeks. A lot of owners are running empty over big distances to get loads.

Dave the Renegade:
The work for artic tippers has gone quiet in the UK in the last few weeks. A lot of owners are running empty over big distances to get loads.

was talking with my mate who drives bulker on distance and he tipped Exeter on tuesday morning and his gaffer ran him from there too tilbury for a load of soya up to penrith then an empty run to berwick for malt too tomintoul

Ring Seamus@ NWP to buy your ejector of you if in good nick!!!

plenty of good paying distance work on scrap tippers biggest problem would be finding a trailer