Tipping at Boughey Distribution

Got a full load to tip tomorrow evening at Boughey in Nantwich. Looked at their google reviews and they are shocking for how long they keep you there. Also read a funny story on here from Wheelnut about his experiences but that was 2004.
Does anyone have anymore info on what i should expect here?

You book in and get told to sit in your unit until a forkie comes and gets you.

Could be 10 mins, could be 3 hours, total lottery. Once your being tipped/loaded it’s not the worst. Your odds are much better if your on time.

Been there once, took me over an hour to offload 2 pallets. At midnight.

When the bog monster at the goods in window eventually acknowledges your very existence, normally after standing there for 10to15 minutes and decides to book you in they send you back to wait in your truck for someone to come and get you, if you’ve got a bunk then this is the time to use it, enjoy your snooze, save sitting around watching the clock as your time disappears along with any kind of good mood you may have had before you entered the ■■■■ hole that is Bougheys

Went in with a 20 foot container.

Basically got told if I get in the back with a pump truck it will be 45 minutes or if I wait for them it will be 3 to 4 hours.

As I had slept for an hour or two at my morning delivery I jumped in the back with a pump truck and it was 45 minutes.

i think it would have been homes under the hammer,and examining the insides of my eyelids for half a shift for me,( assuming it suited me).

Never tipped there I do collect from.there on a semi regular basis.
Park in yard walk office walk back truck wait for flt. Then back.to office for paperwork.
All trucks have machines on them that picks up the next job

To be honest I don’t usually wait long .
But went last Wednesday got there 13.00 was 16.00 before I left

All got told was were busy it’s Xmas stock were busy/ short staffed. And the fella on desk said will probably get worse

Can’t wait to go there

I’ve been in there God knows how many times, never had any problems. Usually half way through tipping before I even go in the office. One of the advantages of going in there with fuel I guess… [emoji13]

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk