Tippers

Needs a bath :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Ulceby,N.Lincs.

WP_20150527_003.jpg

400-1.jpg
Found this rarity for sale on Ebay, with a very impressive 16.7 payload.

Ulceby,N.Lincs.

Just loaded myself with type 1. Used our JCB and on checking the weighloader it read 18.84. I carry just over 19 so I think that’s good enough. :grimacing:

.16 :smiley: What’s a weighloader?

O4Goodnessake:
.16 :smiley: What’s a weighloader?

Hadn’t eaten my lunch at that point so the tare weight was up. :laughing:
Weighloader= On board weighing. Weighloader is really the term given to plant fitted with weighing scales.

Linkedin pic.jpg

I started driving in the early 90’s Started on tank containers, drove fuel tankers, waggon and drags. then got a job at BOC and had a 10 yr break from driving. I was made redundant last year and ended up back on the road driving a grain tipper for Nidera, It was a good job but couldn’t get used to being back to driving down the A14 at 4am in the morning so now I’ve started working with a local Tipper company and Im loving it. I know what time I start and roughly what time I finish.

Ipswich town Centre this week.

Immingham,N.E.Lincs.

IMG_5956.jpg

Here’s a pic of my new tipper, only been here 5 weeks and Im now on a truck that’s nearly a year old. Ive driven allsorts over the years but this is one of the best for sure. the I-shift gearbox is superb, brilliant exhaust brake. its just a great package.

Grimsby,N.E.Lincs.

IMG_6088.jpg

Flixborough,N.Lincs.

IMG_6092.jpg

Flixborough,N.Lincs.

IMG_6094.jpg

IMG_6095.jpg

Immingham,N.E.Lincs.