Tippers

Ulceby,N.Lincs.

IMG_3175.JPG

O4Goodnessake:
Ulceby,N.Lincs.

Those Arocs’ are surprisingly light. I was parked behind one waiting to get on the weighbridge a while back and it tared at only 12700 with a steel body.

Muckaway:

O4Goodnessake:
Ulceby,N.Lincs.

Those Arocs’ are surprisingly light. I was parked behind one waiting to get on the weighbridge a while back and it tared at only 12700 with a steel body.

What’s the usual average weight of other makes?

O4Goodnessake:

Muckaway:

O4Goodnessake:
Ulceby,N.Lincs.

With one of those Loadmaster Light bodies, I’d say around 13 to 13500. They’re about 250kg lighter than the more common Loadmaster (the Light doesn’t have front corner posts). West Coasts’ new Scanias tare around 12800 with the same body as in the pic.
MAN 35400 with normal Loadmaster will tare upto 13600 so I’ve heard. :open_mouth:

Muckaway:

O4Goodnessake:

Muckaway:

O4Goodnessake:
Ulceby,N.Lincs.

With one of those Loadmaster Light bodies, I’d say around 13 to 13500. They’re about 250kg lighter than the more common Loadmaster (the Light doesn’t have front corner posts). West Coasts’ new Scanias tare around 12800 with the same body as in the pic.
MAN 35400 with normal Loadmaster will tare upto 13600 so I’ve heard. :open_mouth:

A bit of difference,then?

Ulceby,N.Lincs.

IMG_3671.jpg

o

O4Goodnessake:
Ulceby,N.Lincs.

Wrong thread o4goodnessake, Hargreaves Scania should have been in “pairs”

ERF MAN:

O4Goodnessake:
Ulceby,N.Lincs.

Wrong thread o4goodnessake, Hargreaves Scania should have been in “pairs”

:smiley: D’ya know I’ve been having problems with tinterweb all afternoon :angry: :angry: Slow,unreliable Virgin Media :angry:

Ulceby,N.Lincs.

Ulceby,N.Lincs.

Lomas Distribution Scania.
Lomas Distribution Scania LD12FAB.jpg
Hargreaves

One cooked wheel last week; Seized hub bearing.

Honister Slate Mine,Keswick,■■■■■■■

hodgeturbo:
Honister Slate Mine,Keswick,■■■■■■■

That’s a nice shot :smiley:

Immingham,N.E.Lincs.

IMG_4158.jpg

Ulceby,N.Lincs.

Ulceby,N.Lincs.

Stanfield:
Some more Tippers to get this thread up and running again.
transportphotos.com/road/photo/CX00370-A4http://www.transportphotos.com/road/photo/CX008623
transportphotos.com/road/photo/CG002192
transportphotos.com/road/photo/CX002491
transportphotos.com/road/photo/CX002400
john.

Fairly new boy so just seen this. I drove ex ARC Riever for Whitmore n Hicken leic,s reg UJU *** H could have been this one. Used to be bright yellow n black then red n cream. Funnyositys to drive I always thought