Tipper help

One of our lads did a presentation to bosses , prospective customers on low loaders , tippers that were meant to be getting :frowning: :astonished: , the tipper he describes pushes the product out the back door( I can only think like a walking floor tri), but if that is the case why is it described as a tipper :question:
What is he describing , is it easy to use , soon as they said tippers my mind went to dangling in the cab 20 ft up in air , I’m not going anywhere near low loaders , can you put my mind at rest over this tipper lark, and what’s he describing ta

Maybe a system like one of these
cms.mmm.be/truck/wp-content/uplo … natief.pdf

It’s a hydraulic ram that pushes the load out in stead of tipping by raising the body.
That company is testing this patented system for a few years now and apparently they are quite happy with it.

I have accidently seen one in action a few months ago and was intrigued :confused: , so I asked the driver :sunglasses: .

Really??

That system has been used for decades by bin lorries.

A bit more trolling effort needed in this new year I think.

Thank you please.

dozy:
can you put my mind at rest

Without chloroform, no! :grimacing:

You interested in that then mate, are you still not enjoying your current gig?

Coming on to the tipper game, that’s another job they’ll ■■■■ up and chop all the rates. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

tango boy:
Coming on to the tipper game, that’s another job they’ll [zb] up and chop all the rates. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

They’re already there running as AW Jenkinson. Penrith truckstop is full of dozens of their trucks.

Conor:

tango boy:
Coming on to the tipper game, that’s another job they’ll [zb] up and chop all the rates. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

They’re already there running as AW Jenkinson.

I know

Conor:
They’re already there running as AW Jenkinson. Penrith truckstop is full of dozens of their trucks.

There could be a good reason why it’s full of AWJ’s trucks. The clue is in the full name of the place; AWJ Penrith Truckstop. :wink:

tango boy:

Conor:

tango boy:

I know

I said that to my boss, AW Jenkinson/Stobarts seem to be in scrap places more and more.

Tango: Loads of AWJ were in that Sims yard in Smeathwick getting that stuff we collected the other day. More making appearances in Celsa etc

mrginge:

tango boy:

Conor:

tango boy:

I know

I said that to my boss, AW Jenkinson/Stobarts seem to be in scrap places more and more.

Tango: Loads of AWJ were in that Sims yard in Smeathwick getting that stuff we collected the other day. More making appearances in Celsa etc

The’re on the coal jobs now too mate

mrginge:

tango boy:

Conor:

tango boy:

I know

The rates for the larger tonnages of scrap that will go under a cat flap have never been very good .

I hope to ■■■■ they don’t get to involved in the round timber trade cos it’s impossible for us to work for ■■■■■■ peanuts !!

raymundo:
I hope to [zb] they don’t get to involved in the round timber trade cos it’s impossible for us to work for [zb] peanuts !!

they been in the round timber game for a few years now around the south west borders am afraid raymundo

Punchy Dan:
The rates for the larger tonnages of scrap that will go under a cat flap have never been very good .

Atleast they have not got the bulkers for moving cars, girders, iron etc just the small bits and the soils.

■■? Stobrats do have car transporters, seen them on their ‘sensational’ all inspiring epic journeys of 40 miles and only two hours to meet the delivery slot on Trucks & Trailers crap TV show :open_mouth: :unamused: :wink:

They don’t move squashed cars though. :wink:

stobarts sold there automotive side too bca

mrginge:

Punchy Dan:

Atleast they have not got the bulkers for moving cars, girders, iron etc just the small bits and the soils.

Girders used to be called O.A .

Punchy Dan:

mrginge:

Punchy Dan:

Girders used to be called O.A .

They still are. But not everyone on here would know what im chatting about if i was listing O.A, 1+2 etc.

scotstrucker:
stobarts sold there automotive side too bca

Bloody ancient repeats an ch 5 :frowning: