Tipper Firms in Yorkshire

Hi, can anyone recommend any Tipper companys in South / West Yorkshire of good repute who may be half decent to work for ? If you know of any to avoid too lol PM me if you don’t wanna post on an open forum :slight_smile: Thanking you!!!

I think if you look in either Trucking or Truck and Driver one of the coal tipping firms are looking for drivers the name escapes me at the moment. Want to say Hansons but not sure

Thanks i’ll try get this months, are they Class 2 or 1 though ? I noticed Hargreaves all seem to be Class1 :slight_smile:

Hargreaves also run trucks in Darrington Quarry livery they are 8 wheelers. Someone on here worked for Hargreaves for a short while. Thing any damage done the driver pays is there policy but dont quote me!

The Biker:
I think if you look in either Trucking or Truck and Driver one of the coal tipping firms are looking for drivers the name escapes me at the moment. Want to say Hansons but not sure

It will be hargreaves they are always advertising!! make of that what you will.

The Biker:

It wont be Hansons AFAIAA
They run aggregates and tarmac, very similar to Bardons.

See if anyone around there pulls for those two. That should be a good start

Cheers for that, my brothers friend is an O/D and he has just had to have his cab painted in Hargreaves livery as some sites only allow Hargreaves livery on - seems a bit strict to me lol…

hargreaves bought hansons out a few years ago,as far as i know tobytyke they park up in cutts’s yard carlton ind est.

\Thanks for that.