Tinternet on the road

So how are you guys getting your internet needs.
Sim in mobile device IE: tablet,smartphone.
Dongle in your laptop.
MIFI mobile router with data sim inside.

Also which isp you using and what deals you guys getting

Also is 4G worth the extra

wotto:
Also is 4G worth the extra

Extra what?

Tether your phone - job done

Pay as you go mobile wifi with 3 3g

Unlimited data contract and tether your phone and yes, 4G is worth it as long as you are in an area covered. Most of the country is but there are still a few spots left in the dark ages :wink:

Kaistar:
Unlimited data contract and tether your phone and yes, 4G is worth it as long as you are in an area covered. Most of the country is but there are still a few spots left in the dark ages :wink:

Most of the country is 4G? Do we live in the same country?! It depend on network I suppose but with Vodafone is only big cities really.

I’m with EE and get pretty good coverage but admittedly don’t go all over the country, might have been a good bit of sales banter by EE that swayed me coupled together with my unbridled passion for stopping that infernal ‘buffering’ that I suffered from with 3G.

Persinally I think EE is a zb network, shows 4g but it’s still slow, forget any network whatsoever in any tesco RDC.

giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/smurfworth

Try giffgaff, unlimited internet from as little as £12 a month and runs on the O2 network so you get pretty good signal.

Can change contracts every 30 days as it’s technically a pay as you go network but can work like a contract.

I use these, they work on the 3 network. I’ve had no complaints so far. At the moment, I have the data card in an unlocked dongle, but I’m going to get a “mifi” so I can connect my tablet wirelessly. :wink:

mobi-data.co.uk

Some interesting info
bbc.co.uk/news/technology-28837671
3 have come a long way overtaking most of the big boys, added to that I think their packages are better value.

there’s a few places where you can log on as a guest …
our place has wifi and I’m sure the Spanish drivers know as they tend to park outside :wink:
a place opposite to where I go in Plymouth has an open wifi its always handy to use