Time Wasters

I think I’ve just seen the ultimate time waster at Wendlebury Services A34…
Driver waits until his turn on pump to take card in for checking.
Faffs about and finally fills up and goes to pay.
Walks back to cab gets wallet and returns to shop.
Comes back with coffee, then returns to shop.
Comes back with sandwich then has a walk around his truck.
Gets a loud horn blast from the driver behind me to which he raises two fingers and finally sods off.
Anyone experienced more blatant time wasting?

At a guess this will have taken him either 15 minutes or 30 minutes! Am I right? Or was he just a ■■■■?

Report his registration and time and location to DVSA. I despise aerosols taking a “break” on the pump when there’s others waiting. Inconsiderate flaps.

Muckaway:
I think I’ve just seen the ultimate time waster at Wendlebury Services A34…

Well that’s your problem right there! You went to a services, a place where you might encounter the sort of bottom feeder that does this! :laughing:

I don’t drink coffee… :smiley:

The part where the offender gives the bird sums it all up. Self centred prick that thinks I’m alright jack and ■■■■ the rest. Anyone who knows they’re stretching it out, and we’ve all been there, wouldn’t have the front. They’d keep their heads down and scuttle off

the nodding donkey:
Report his registration and time and location to DVSA. I despise aerosols taking a “break” on the pump when there’s others waiting. Inconsiderate flaps.

Report him to DVSA :smiley: :smiley:

That ■■■■■■ me also, I just get out and tell the basts, I’ve had a couple of confrontations with these winkers in the past… :smiling_imp:
What happened to the days when almost every truck driver moved forward after filling up, the days before they handed HGV licences to ■■■■ ends with no respect or consideration. :smiling_imp:

That ■■■■■■ me also, I just get out and tell the basts, I’ve had a couple of confrontations with these winkers in the past… :smiling_imp:
What happened to the days when almost every truck driver moved forward after filling up, the days before they handed HGV licences to ■■■■ ends with no respect or consideration. :smiling_imp:

Edit Sorry doubled up again. :blush:

Not just lorry drivers though. At a local petrol station, the high-pressure pumps are about 20 feet closer to the shop than the car-parking spaces… so no prizes for guessing where the Lemmings park whilst nipping in for their Costa (other coffees are available).

Then they get abusive when you blow the horn!!

Serious Grrrrrr. :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

The pumps at the shell garage at the Moss really do my ■■■■ in. Fair enough you can’t pull off the pumps after fuelling but surely the fat tools that need to buy a coffee, sandwich, 6 bags of crisps, 4 cans of red bull and 40 lamberts and then go for a dump could do that before going on the pumps.

You got too laugh , all these drivers who used too tell me too get another job as run ragged getting themselfes so upset about 15 mins :unamused: :unamused: ,what’s the rush :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: you’ve been rumbled :exclamation: :exclamation:

happysack:
The pumps at the shell garage at the Moss really do my ■■■■ in. Fair enough you can’t pull off the pumps after fuelling but surely the fat tools that need to buy a coffee, sandwich, 6 bags of crisps, 4 cans of red bull and 40 lamberts and then go for a dump could do that before going on the pumps.

And having that dump while munching on all the over priced ■■■■ they just bought in the rip off shop… Actually saw a punch up between two spanish drivers scrapping over a pump (one truck either side and one pump) it was really quite funny, one throwing big hay makers while the other was doing a take on Jackie Chan…it ended with them rolling around the floor in all the spilt diesel… :grimacing:

AndrewG:

happysack:

And having that dump while munching on all the over priced [zb] they just bought in the rip off shop… Actually saw a punch up between two spanish drivers scrapping over a pump (one truck either side and one pump) it was really quite funny, one throwing big hay makers while the other was doing a take on Jackie Chan…it ended with them rolling around the floor in all the spilt diesel… :grimacing:

No you did"nt,you made that up.

Suedehead:

AndrewG:

happysack:

And having that dump while munching on all the over priced [zb] they just bought in the rip off shop… Actually saw a punch up between two spanish drivers scrapping over a pump (one truck either side and one pump) it was really quite funny, one throwing big hay makers while the other was doing a take on Jackie Chan…it ended with them rolling around the floor in all the spilt diesel… :grimacing:

No you did"nt,you made that up.

Oh ok, whatever you say… :unamused:

Watched some knob in a 7.5 ton blocking the road at South Mimms for about 20 mins queueing for the fuel pumps with everybody having to squeeze past to get round him, finally gets there and parks on the pump, doesnt buy any fuel, simply strolls to the toilet and then has a wander around the shop while 20 trucks are waiting for a free pump outside…

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Tony Res:
Watched some knob in a 7.5 ton blocking the road at South Mimms for about 20 mins queueing for the fuel pumps with everybody having to squeeze past to get round him, finally gets there and parks on the pump, doesnt buy any fuel, simply strolls to the toilet and then has a wander around the shop while 20 trucks are waiting for a free pump outside…

And that is why I would rather have my ■■■■ cut off, than fuel up there.

There is HGV pumps, on the Borehamwood roundabout of the A1, and at J21 of M25. So only 5 minutes away.

F-reds:

Tony Res:

And that is why I would rather have my ■■■■ cut off, than fuel up there.

There is HGV pumps, on the Borehamwood roundabout of the A1, and at J21 of M25. So only 5 minutes away.

Do they take Keyfuels though?

No idea Jay, they are Shell garages, I have a Shell card and an All Star… Don’t use Key Fuels.

dozy:
You got too laugh , all these drivers who used too tell me too get another job as run ragged getting themselfes so upset about 15 mins :unamused: :unamused: ,what’s the rush :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: you’ve been rumbled :exclamation: :exclamation:

There’s a big difference between letting your planners make a ■■■■ out of you doze, and not having a minute to stop for a ■■■■,… to getting hacked off with some ill mannered inconsiderate 2at making you wait just for the hell of it. :bulb:
Whether you are in a hurry or not is irrelevant.