Time travel.....

I think I’ve become Doctor Who,I seem to have gone back in time(must have passed through a portal on the way back from the throne room !) :open_mouth:

tartanraider:
I think I’ve become Doctor Who,I seem to have gone back in time(must have passed through a portal on the way back from the throne room !) :open_mouth:

silly bugger its not a portal its a bloody porta loo !!!

Missed that one ! :smiley:

Ahh Portaloos :open_mouth: Parked up at Natures Way Salad’s the other week, “whereabouts is your wash room please mate?”.

“You’ve just gone past it !”, came the reply. :confused:

He opened the outside door for me and pointed to it (a portaloo).

“You’re kidding, right?”, says I.

“Nope. If you don’t like it, there’s a Texaco on the 27 at Chichester you can get a wash at if you’re that fussy”. :open_mouth:

Fussy ? Have you seen the state of them :question: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I won’t even take a leak in them, never mind a no.2 or even a wash in the pretend “sink”. A total insult. :angry:

Not the one I had on the back the other day was it??.. hahaha

Thats prob your mate asking what Fifth Dimension you were venturing into… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

AndyM:
Not the one I had on the back the other day was it??.. hahaha

Thats prob your mate asking what Fifth Dimension you were venturing into… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

NOOOOOOOOOOO… not those portaloo’s. I’m on about the portaloo’s that resemble Dr.Who’s Police Box :open_mouth:

[/quote]

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

BREAKING HEADLINE NEWS

Mysterious bloke found a.k.a. “PEEPING TOM” who digs holes in the side of cubicles to spy on other folks having a [zb]. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ahhhhhhhh… Opps… :blush: :blush: :blush: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

The portaloo you refer to, would it also be known as a Turdis? :laughing:

Dratsabasti:
The portaloo you refer to, would it also be known as a Turdis? :laughing:

Pass :confused:

Does he mean these?

images.google.com/images?q=tbn:I … com/IMAGES

Wheel Nut:
Does he mean these?

images.google.com/images?q=tbn:I … com/IMAGES

I do.

look at you posing in front of his new wagon :smiley: :smiley:

innit:
look at you posing in front of his new wagon :smiley: :smiley:

Who??.. Me■■?..Nahhhh, never pose… :wink: :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

AndyM:
Who??.. Me■■?..Nahhhh, never pose… :wink: :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Really…?

'Nuf said…(running for tin 'at and flame proof jacket!!!) :wink: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Good Dart board collection there Luce!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Was that Santa or Kenny Rogers in one of those pics?

P S Andy - did you strap the bog spy down or throw a brick net over him ? :laughing:

Was that Santa or Kenny Rogers in one of those pics?

That’s Bob Harders…husband of Kathy Harders who owns and runs LOADS ( www.LOADS.org ), which is an American-based website for families of wagon drivers - it stands for Loved Ones And Drivers Support. Bob is a driver in the States.

Both Kathy and Bob are personal friends of ours - Rikki’s particularly - and are also longtime supporters of TruckNet UK. This site could not have got off the ground without her help and hard work, and Kathy moderates the Family Room to this day…:grimacing:

For the record, Bob had a lot more hair up until recently…and “Santa” was in fact his nickname! He is registered on here and has posted once or twice under his other nickname, “Bozo the Clown”.

rob have they got rid of the shower at natures way then