Time for both parts of my theory today

Wish me luck guys!

Good luck! :smiley:

Good luck mate! Let us know how it goes!

Both parts passed… I only passed by 2 on the hazard perception which I would like to argue I saw the hazards before they did… A pass is a pass… Time to get learning!

That hazard perception is a barsteward for early clicks for spotting a hazard…but as u say a pass is a pass at the end of the day

I was told to click when I saw the hazard then click again just before I would react. You should catch the hazard with one of them without clicking too much. Silly test in my opinion. Congratulations though!! Done now :smiley: !

Congratulations :smiley:

Hazard perception is a really bad test - it’s more of a test on how well you have learned the technique than it is on how well you perceive hazards, only good thing is it gets you thinking more about the potential hazards when driving.

Onwards and upwards!

Onwards and upwards indeed, will keep you all posted with my training! I will be with Truktraining up in Bolton as that’s where the ambulance service are sending me. The chap, Peter said he will get back to me with a date days, if not I’ll call him tomorrow. :smiley:

Happy days!

The guys at the Preston test centre were very accommodating letting me sit my hazard perception 2 hours earlier than booked so I didn’t have to wait around, and were a good laugh too. Which was nice! When I did my car theory in Liverpool a few years back, the staff were incredibly miserable. Lol