Time for a nice thread

It has been a while since we had good news so lets hear from people who have recently passed, say in the last 6 months and have got a job.

What did you do to get the job and offer advice to the ones still searching.

John

Well i passed my Class C in October, did my CPC module 4 in December, and passed my Class 1 this January, all 1st time passes too, well chuffed, but still searching for my 1st job :frowning: yeah sooner or later i hope it will come so lets hope soon :slight_smile:

brawngp:
Well i passed my Class C in October, did my CPC module 4 in December, and passed my Class 1 this January, all 1st time passes too, well chuffed, but still searching for my 1st job :frowning: yeah sooner or later i hope it will come so lets hope soon :slight_smile:

so lets hear from people who have recently passed, say in the last 6 months and have got a job.
:unamused:

Passed my Class C in December, CPC in January. Registered with a local driver agency the following week and after 6 days of waiting work started filtering in; 7.5t at first and now happily on “proper” sized stuff :smiley:

My only advice is always make sure you’re polite and well presented, regardless of the situation - and keep the truck(s) tidy (treat it like yer own, even if the other drivers don’t keep theirs clean doesn’t mean yours should be scruffy too). Don’t turn down work either - accept any work at any hours, even if it is really short notice…

44 Tonne Ton:

brawngp:

so lets hear from people who have recently passed, say in the last 6 months and have got a job.

Take a chill pill mate!!! just sharing my experience! that’s allowed?

Well i passed my class 2 December 29th 2010, started work 8th January 2011, popped in to a firm round the corner and as it turns out they had just put an ad in the local press, i have now been there 5 weeks and 4 others have started since i have been there.

LGVTrainer:
It has been a while since we had good news so lets hear from people who have recently passed, say in the last 6 months and have got a job.

What did you do to get the job and offer advice to the ones still searching.

John

No offence but if you have read these forums then you will know that quite a few have passed Cat C & CE over the last 6 mth

brawngp:

44 Tonne Ton:

brawngp:

Take a chill pill mate!!! just sharing my experience! that’s allowed?

Oh so you can read! :stuck_out_tongue: