time and a half

how many get paid time and a half after 8 hours :question:

After 9 :unamused:

After 9 as well. but time & half on Saturdays. Well that was until this week when all overtime stopped :open_mouth:

I get time and half after 8 hrs time half allway thru for 6th shift (everyother week) time half for sat double time for sunday!!!

MarkG:
After 9 as well. but time & half on Saturdays. Well that was until this week when all overtime stopped :open_mouth:

had a driving job 18 years ago after 8 hours timen a half
after 10 hours double time :laughing:
sat was time n a half
sun was double time :laughing:
the rates have dropped for driving (thank you our polish cousins ) supply n demand ,
IF drivers want to drive for the minimum wage /or less?
you arent doing yourself any good or us .
the rates for drivers are going to drop ive been here before :question:
DONT TAKE low RATES
AS I PREDICTED 6 MONTHS AGO RECESSION :question:

time and half after 8 hrs.

parking paid for

good night out money

Time and half after 8hours or sat ,double time sunday.
Don’t know if it is worked out on a weekly basis ie after 40 hours or not,but if it is i’m usually on time and a half by thursday morning.

I WISH!

DS074:
I WISH!

thought i was bitter :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

scania245:
how many get paid time and a half after 8 hours :question:

No chance. And never has been in this part of the Country. Nothing for ‘dark hours’. Saturdays attract a premium, but not much. Sundays, equate to about time and a third.

in australia, but i get paid time and half after 8, and double time after 10, plus tea money after 10 and a half

:smiley:

if only
them days have gone

Time and half…i wish

I get £100 per day no matter how many hours I do, but I also get £145 for a saturday shift. Night out money and parking paid for, so all in all I’m in a decent job.

Time and a half, I am a salaried employee… :cry: :cry: :cry:

get 90 pounds per day [ gar 11 hrs] whatever we work , be it 6 hrs or 15 hrs for working sunday to thurs , 37.50 if you go in between 00.00 - 3.00 on top .
if you work a fri as 0/t its 99.00 , saturdays are 143.00 .
b/h are paid as per normal days ,90 per shift .

I’m salaried,m and not only that have to work an 8 hour shift every Sunday night to make up the 48 hours on the good old wtd. Still its a good job and you have to stick to those like [zb] to a blanket in this day and age

Word censor dodge removed. L.

I get the same whatever hours i do. £587 after tax. Boss knows where he stands and so do i.

Time and a half after 8 hours and saturdays, never work sundays so don’t know about that one and an extra £3 an hour dark money.

I get trip money and no night out money.