Timber Delivery

We are having a new roof for part of the house, you may be interested in the delivery vehicle which the wood arrived on. We picked some trees from the local forest and a local firm picked them up for cutting and these arrived from a wood cutting workshop 5 km away from our village today.

First trailer parked up. The guy left this to go and get the other trailer and wants this one back when he returns so my father in law (76 years old) and me have to do this.

Not sure this one is legal :open_mouth:

And just done in time as we can here a distant rumble if something old…

one empty trailer

The wife arrives as we finish :unamused:

Very impressive bit of kit, complete with an extender

And the second load arrives, no plates on for road use, so rather cheeky he has used the fire track for the last couple of clicks

And there she is in all her glory :smiley: The guy has no idea how old it is…

this is trucknet mate not old farm trailers :smiley: :smiley:

!!! WOT NO CREW !!! Nice place, and plenty of room for us to park-up at the side. You gonna be touring this year?

jody1980:
this is trucknet mate not old farm trailers :smiley: :smiley:

Yeh ‘tommy walsh’ show us some truck pics not your latest garden re-vamp with dimmock & titchmarsh!!! :laughing: :laughing:

i think u should of put these pics on www.bbc.co.uk/diysos :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

jody1980:
i think u should of put these pics on bbc.co.uk/diysos :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I have to say the last house we had in England would qualify for these fellas, but no need for them here I can assure you, your preconceptions of Poland maybe getting the better of you. Thats load of wood will be in very good hands in a few weeks time.

GAV LAA, No Idea who Tommy Walsh is and I fail to see what a roof has to do with a garden revamp, so the last 2 ain’t needed either. I can do some photos of the garden if you wish.

GB1, No crew at all. I will be mostly in Denmark this summer Roskilde and so on, something in France and a tour in Germany. Now I live down here I only really need to work for a couple of months a year, the weather is really good and I ain’t really looking for anything to drag me away for this place.

I have taken on board your comments and try to up the transport photos to more modern items or at least faster.

Only got these 2 .

The back of you wife look’s well.

Wasn’t trying to be offensive drew128 thats why the smiley faces were on the comment :laughing: :laughing: …but seen as u bit anyway, why not put the garden pics up because there probably as relative to trucknet as those pics u posted in the 1st place