Tilbury taliban?

it seems they have woken up,with a bad headache,any driver visiting the port,mainly the container ports ,have been getting in too early and blocking the place,and will get a ticket ,if too early for VBS slot,or no vbs booking at all.and on the bottom of the notice ,under both cases it will be classed as TRESPASSING on the port and dealt with accordingly?.

begs the question ,whats happens when everyone arrives in the correct time slot and its stacked back from 39/43 to the fuel dump.and freightliner the other way.

keep away from the place say a month ,then see who gets the redundancey,no work,no job and all the work gone to felix/thamesport/soton?.

having been delivering to adm and allied for the last couple of months i thought we had to wait awhiles. i really don’t know how you box pullers hack it. i’ve seen you all parked right back to the roundabout. you have a lot more patience than i

I’m in there all the time & it’s a nightmare, there is nowhere else to wait, Thurrock sevices is full of flatheads, Irlams & Turks, truckworld is an Ind Est so your [zb’d] 43berth has the prob of everyone turning up at the same time for their 2nd job, but if we avoid it the Poles will take over :unamused:

i think thats whats got his goat,where else can you wait ,and get a peacefull break in ,then shunt your boxes.

good book helps with the long wait.

suggest they build a library next to the M20,A14.

Some of our fellow ‘drivers’ don’t help our cause leaving bottles of ■■■■ & piles of rubbish behind when we do have somewhere to park, the shopping centre at Lakeside used to be ok until it was destroyed by idiots running over pavements, which smashed them to bits & leaving enough rubbish to fill a 60yd bulker behind, now if you stop in the traffic some prick with a clamp is waiting to pounce :exclamation:

Probably the same animals who wreck the ‘facilities’ in truckstops, can’t be anyone else as Joe Public don’t use them :cry:

The thing to do would be to make the queue as much of a nuisance as poss, when the locals & the office types get inconvienienced we may see something done, but don’t hold your breath, well not unless you’re underwater, then it’s a good idea :laughing: :laughing: