Tighty McTightface

Hats off to this driver :wink:
youtube.com/watch?v=CUbbhJIgMoI

At 0.55 it stalls: naughty. . .(unless its a DAF auto of course) at 3min00 theres a comment about SatNavs. . .so, isnt it a plonker blindly following his satnav, who just happened to get away with it?....This time. If youve got to get into a tight spot, that`s one thing, but this looks like taking a bad route?

I still can’t believe the likes of Tom/ tom , snooper are allowed to sale sat navs that are obviously not fit for purpose , £400 some of these are

At least the locals found it funny :laughing: …which is not always the case :unamused:

Baggie:
At least the locals found it funny :laughing: …which is not always the case :unamused:

That`s true.
And I must confess to giving some free, unintentional, entertainment in my time too.

Yeah, what’s with the locals, they seem friendly to the juggernaut thundering through their pretty village.

^^^ Probably because they realise that folk need stuff, stuff that’s impractical to shift around in a transit. 6 and 8-wheelers regularly go through there. Not too difficult with the right lines. Seems to be this bloke’s first time though so I imagine his cheeks were clenching. :laughing:
Whenever I go through, at 3m20s there always seems to be some â– â– â– â–  parked about a yard off the wall of that white house on the right.

The boy did well…

He kept it going and got through.

as soon as i see cobbles i kack meself

What’s the drama? A class 2 goes through there every week, unless of course they have a helicopter emptying all those wheelie bins :stuck_out_tongue:

dozy:
I still can’t believe the likes of Tom/ tom , snooper are allowed to sale sat navs that are obviously not fit for purpose , £400 some of these are

What do you mean not fit for purpose, if set up and used with a bit of common sense they are perfectly fit for purpose.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Reef:
What’s the drama? A class 2 goes through there every week, unless of course they have a helicopter emptying all those wheelie bins :stuck_out_tongue:

Given the lack of interest from the locals, I’d guess they’re quite used to wagons trundling through there. I wonder if there’s a farm nearby that get frequent visitors?

Does it actually say what he’s driving,camera is so low down he’s probabaly on a push bike

That was interesting. :unamused:

xichrisxi:
Does it actually say what he’s driving,camera is so low down he’s probabaly on a push bike

Description says 32 tonner, doesn’t say what type or if it’s loaded.

Reef:

Is countrybumpkinland not full of low flying 7.5t Isuzu ash-cart pilots buzzing about the place? :laughing:

I recognise that place, its Dent in North Yorkshire, I’ve been through there on a motorcycle but dunno that I’d like to do it in my wagon!

dozy:

Yeh but you are talking doze as if the sat nav controls the driver instead of vice versa and instead of being used as a guide alongside initiative…Oh hang on a minute !

I use a basic Tom Tom car sat nav with a huge helping of common sense, and manage quite fine thanks.
The guy managed to get through there ok, I would imagine he probably rang ahead first for directions and assurance of access,.as the load had to be there if at all possible to get there safely.
After saying that, the 400 quid (or whatever) sat nav would probably tell him not to go through that village anyway.

Nah,he’s pulling your plonkers…look at the reflection in the window at 17/18 seconds that’s way to small height wise to be anything more than a 7.5t probably same as the Asda van that came the other way.

So many pubs…

Reflection at about 55seconds is a Scania grille