Thumbs up for channel 5 against pc brigade

Thumbs up for channel 5 for showing Dambusters with just a warning after each brake about offensive language and not over dubbing
Gibson’s dogs name each time is was said :smiley:

Heading for Bullys but Gibsons dog is the last bastion defence we have against PC taking over.
Renamed to Digger for Stephen (take it up the arse) Frys remake.

I should point out I have nothing against taking it up the wrong un and the wife slips her finger up my grinner on regular occasions. Actually its great.

Correction its quite likely Mr Fry’s remake will never make production. Probably due to budget, script issues etc.

Dipper_Dave:
Heading for Bullys but Gibsons dog is the last bastion defence we have against PC taking over.

I should point out I have nothing against taking it up the wrong un and the wife slips her finger up my grinner on regular occasions. Actually its great.

Correction its quite likely Mr Fry’s remake will never make production. Probably due to budget, script issues etc.

Whenever I see Dambusters are on I wonder if they will show that bit.
Even in the 60s when I was a kid the term was used not in an offensive way but to describe a dark brown colour when buying a jumper or something, N… brown.
I also remember sending for golliwog badges from Robertson’s jam, also another thing banned by the PC Nazis
I think it’s one of those taking offence by proxy situations by the limp wristed liberals, have you ever heard a full blown ■■■■■■■■ Hip Hop track for eg., in fact theres a band callled NWA last 2 words with attitude.

btw. What’s that Steven Fry remake, first I’ve heard about it.

It ■■■■■■ me off that the pc brigade have had the name changed over the years. It’s history ffs, and you can’t change history. If that were the case, I would never have married the ex wife. Leave it alone.

Ken.

It is actually Peter (lord of the rings) Jackson’s proposed remake with the screenplay re-written by Stephen Fry.

robroy:

Dipper_Dave:

Whenever I see Dambusters are on I wonder if they will show that bit.
Even in the 60s when I was a kid the term was used not in an offensive way but to describe a dark brown colour when buying a jumper or something, N… brown.
I also remember sending for golliwog badges from Robertson’s jam, also another thing banned by the PC Nazis
I think it’s one of those taking offence by proxy situations by the limp wristed liberals, have you ever heard a full blown ■■■■■■■■ Hip Hop track for eg., in fact theres a band callled NWA last 2 words with attitude.

btw. What’s that Steven Fry remake, first I’ve heard about it.

Actually, the reason why Robinsons stopped the golliwogs on their jam jars was because the Macaroons were using them for passport photos.

I’ve always been puzzled how this track from Clawfingers 1993 album was allowed to be called the N word? :confused:

youtube.com/watch?v=KZvlqH2jPa8

Although it is an anti-racism song… :smiley:

I wouldnt mind if it werea level playing field,but they can use the n. word ■■■■■■ F.F.sake when they are being ironic.We of course cant use it atall.I remember Doris Day singing "Im as quick on the trigger as any blinking ■■■■■■■■■■■ the musical Annie get your gun.Its our history and should not be whitewashed,oopsie :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

I’m sick to the teeth with this euro PC bull ■■■■ too, When i speak to people about people in public or in private i say it how it is none of your treading on eggshells from me straight talking if that upsets some tough ■■■■ and that overgrown buffoon fry is a bellnd to

tommy t:
I’m sick to the teeth with this euro PC bull [zb] too, When i speak to people about people in public or in private i say it how it is none of your treading on eggshells from me straight talking if that upsets some tough [zb] and that overgrown buffoon fry is a bellnd to

+1 I just say it the way I always have…if they don’t like it then tough,and a pic says a thousand words…thats the actual grave as it lies today, poor old dog. if you google the making of the film,then its interesting how the new dog knew where the grave was…spooky or what…

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dam_Busters_(film

dambusters.org.uk/

its ok to show people bombing each other resulting in massive loss of life but you can’t use the n word

malcob:
its ok to show people bombing each other resulting in massive loss of life but you can’t use the n word

Well said that man.Just read John Hamers-The Falsification Of History,to get a real briefing on the Dresden ritual sacrifice.

manalishi:

malcob:

Well said that man.Just read John Hamers-The Falsification Of History,to get a real briefing on the Dresden ritual sacrifice.

Just ask anyone of the wartime generation who lived through the Blitz on London or Coventry or Plymouth or the V weapons raids what they thought of the idea of payback.It’s just that unfortunately for the Germans we were much better at making the right aircraft for the job than they were.

As for the N word unfortunately rightly or wrongly it’s now associated with the actions of the KKK.Rather than just an innocent description.

i belive its all about context it seems Quentin tarentino has NO problem using a prolific amount of the word Ni@@er in all his movies
also Richard Pryor and Eddie Murphy and countless rappers inc M&M , elvis costello olivers army, “white Ni@@er” use it in their “art” its not the word that causes offence its the way its used

The wife showed me a facebook argument a few months ago where someone was slated for posting “going for a Chinky tonight.” Apparently this is a racist term so I shall use this terminology with impunity if I find non Chinese people who are offended by it. It will be used just like ■■■■■■, P aki shop, p oofter, n once and other terms that people find deeply offensive but have no reason to be.