Thumbs up Crewe Truckstop

Off Cowley Way by Bargain Booze.The food in the cafe is very good, I had the Chilli con carne, a big bowl with Nachos and sour cream.
The lasagna is excellent too , with a mixed salad and garlic bread, chips if you want.
The steaks great.
If arrive too late to eat in the cafe, there is a Brewers Fayre a two minute walk away, and a larger pub about half mile towards the M6 heading East.
Town is about 20 minutes walk, Mcdonalds near the truckstop.
Clean toilets and showers, so well worth a stop there.
Trains run all night nearby, but you tend not to notice them,including the freight trains.
Tv reception in your cab , can be hit and miss depending where you park.
Dixons International from Ireland use it as a tractor unit swap over and trailer change overs, but I have not been disturbed yet.
Fridges park in their allocated area.

Can you get a full breakfast with black pudding,fried bread and a pint mug of steaming tea ? :wink:
Regards. John.

Yes, anything you want, they will cook it.

Pub in town walk to B&Q turn left up town, called the ‘Last Orders’ cheap beer and Sky Sports. Spot on when football on, good atmo.

old 67:
Can you get a full breakfast with black pudding,fried bread and a pint mug of steaming tea ? :wink:
Regards. John.

Black pudding ,i love it,something you dont get offered anymore on breakfasts ,especially darn sarf :cry:

seth 70:

old 67:
Regards. John.

Black pudding ,i love it,something you dont get offered anymore on breakfasts ,especially darn sarf :cry:

black pudding from bury Seth! :grimacing: Southern shandy, savloy eaters with no gravy no touchy, no likey :grimacing:

toby1234abc:
The food in the cafe is very good, I had the Chilli con carne, a big bowl with Nachos and sour cream.
The lasagna is excellent too , with a mixed salad and garlic bread, chips if you want.
The steaks great.
If arrive too late to eat in the cafe,

Tobes you said the food was great but you arrived too late to eat so how do you know it was good ? :confused:

bald bloke:

toby1234abc:
The food in the cafe is very good, I had the Chilli con carne, a big bowl with Nachos and sour cream.
The steaks great.

Tobes you said the food was great but you arrived too late to eat so how do you know it was good ? :confused:

Read it again Muppet :unamused: :wink:

seth 70:

old 67:
Regards. John.

Do you still get asked if you want chips with your Southern Breakfast?
And why does the Ketchup taste different?

nick2008:

bald bloke:

toby1234abc:
The steaks great.

I am sincerely apologetic I read it quick through tired eyes :blush:

Fatboy slimslow:

seth 70:

old 67:
Regards. John.

black pudding from bury Seth! :grimacing: Southern shandy, savloy eaters with no gravy no touchy, no likey :grimacing:

Oh ar a bit of Bury black pudding :smiley: but the best black pudding is Stornaway black pudding. Funny thing is I used to hate the stuff as well as haggis but now I love both but yet I won’t eat lung heart and kidney which are the base ingredients of haggis mad as a box of frogs me :wink: :smiley:

axletramp:

seth 70:

old 67:
Regards. John.

Do you still get asked if you want chips with your Southern Breakfast?
And why does the Ketchup taste different?

Try asking for gravy on your chips darn sarf, they’ll look at you as though you have walked in and asked for a chicken buna with spring onion rice :laughing:

Random fact of the day, Radio One Dj Sarah Cox, her Daddy was a lorry driver and she went with him in his lorry as a kid, she loved it, On Radio Two , she does a phone in, for kids to call in while in Dads lorry very early in the morning.

bald bloke:

nick2008:

bald bloke:

toby1234abc:
The steaks great.

I am sincerely apologetic I read it quick through tired eyes :blush:

blood shot an pithed more like :grimacing: