throwing rocks

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20100701/tuk-motorway-yobs-bombard-drivers-with-r-45dbed5.html
now that they are chucking rock at ambulances, something is going to happen at long last?, or will it take a truck, after having a rock through the screen, going over the central resavation, hitting a coach full of kids.

Never mind “consequences of a lorry losing control” how about doing something before some poor ■■■■■■■ loses an eye and in turn his lgv entitlement.

easy soloution to this if they catch them stand them against a wall and throw rocks at them repeatedly in fact use house bricks theyd work better :imp: :imp: :imp:

what a bunch of [zb].They just havent got a clue the sort of damage that can cause. playing with peoples lives,they all need a [zb] good hiding. :imp: and sent to the army for 6 months to learn some disipline and respect. I doubt most would come out with the same attitude.

bricks bottles and the odd pellet gun pellet imbedding itself in your skull is the joy of driving in the uk
but you do get a distiguishing scar n compo . :laughing:

If we had a decent police force maybe they couldve sent some coppers out to nab em instead of just sitting back and watching it on camera :unamused:

idiots like that need to be caught and given a taste of their own medicine

I’ve not had it yet on trucks, but when I was on busses, bricks, shot with pellet guns, fireworks thrown in cab, snow balls etc…

God, I’m glad I’m out of that game whilst I’m still alive.

On trucks, worst I’ve had was a kid open a buckle on my curtain whilst walking past… By time he got to the front of the truck, I was already waiting for him and just kicked him in the arse and watch him run off :smiley:

waynedl:
I’ve not had it yet on trucks, but when I was on busses, bricks, shot with pellet guns, fireworks thrown in cab, snow balls etc…

God, I’m glad I’m out of that game whilst I’m still alive.

On trucks, worst I’ve had was a kid open a buckle on my curtain whilst walking past… By time he got to the front of the truck, I was already waiting for him and just kicked him in the arse and watch him run off :smiley:[/quote

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Always aged between 13 and 15…harder to prosecute. CCTV only frightens people who, 99% of the time play life totally by the rules. It has no effect on this kind of chavscum. Only when we start taking away their (or their parents) benefits might we start getting somewhere.

The Police going to get them might be a better idea than watching them on tv?