Three Mobile network .

Can anyone out there comment on Three Mobile net work while out and about around the country , strength of signal and countrywide coverage etc etc , or your own recommendations would be very welcome , many thanks in advance gents .

Its great everywhere but my home, my yard and Woodhead Pass.

Seriously, no signal at all at home or in the yard but I was watching live video at the summit of a rally stage in Wales while waiting for cars to come through.

I find them reasonable on price too, service is great with little waiting. I’m on all you can eat for everything too, so no separate hotspot in the cab. Home and yard BTW is Sheffield.

shugg:
Can anyone out there comment on Three Mobile net work while out and about around the country , strength of signal and countrywide coverage etc etc , or your own recommendations would be very welcome , many thanks in advance gents .

Been with Three for just over a year, whilst I don’t get 4G inside the house outside I get a pretty strong 4G signal in most areas of Northumberland.

I have been with 3 for many years now. I usually only struggle in a few places. Woodhead pass being one of them, at my mates house or his mums old house, my mums house in the same town can be a little hit or miss and one or yep other spots. Other than the usual like RDC’s waiting rooms due to the amount of metal in the building and hotels again can have similar problems. I use mine when I’m out a fair whack and watch streaming videos on Netflix or Nowtv or Amazon prime most of the time without issue. Then again I’m not in remote areas too often.

hows thsi for a offer for sim only 25quid for 100gb link here about it and how to get it

stuff.tv/promoted/deal-aler … 7_readmore

store.three.co.uk/view/content/mbasket