Thread suggestion

OK, so we have a Hints and Tips thread, and a “Stuff you’ll need (Wet Wipes)” thread

Why not start a thread listiing firms which give new drivers a chance?

Could save someone a lot of phone work

Unfortunately I don’t think it’ll be a long thread.

If you want a thread about companies that will take on new drivers why don’t you just start one :confused:

I’m sorry but I don’t see why you need to ask in the feedback forum … just do it ✍

tachograph:
If you want a thread about companies that will take on new drivers why don’t you just start one :confused:

I’m sorry but I don’t see why you need to ask in the feedback forum … just do it ✍

Oh, I assumed the relevant forum was locked to mere mortals such as myself

I wasn’t asking, I was suggesting :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m not sure which forum you’re referring to but if it’s the FAQ I doubt many people read it anyway to be honest.

I would have thought the new drivers forum would be the best place and put a link in your signature to the thread so it doesn’t get lost, if there was enough information gathered in the thread I imagine the thread may eventually get sticky :wink:

claretmatt:
OK, so we have a Hints and Tips thread, and a “Stuff you’ll need (Wet Wipes)” thread

Why not start a thread listiing firms which give new drivers a chance?

Could save someone a lot of phone work

Hi claretmatt,

That seems like it could be a very good idea and I agree that it could be of immense benefit to newbies.

I’d suggest that you start it off in the Newbies Forum, then we’ll see how it goes.

:bulb: If it gets enough sensible replies, I can move/copy it into the FAQ and keep it updated. :wink: