Thread removed

Mods were pretty quick to remove my thread for trying to back up a fellow trucker maybe I should open a new account and slate them! Too many dinosaurs about here! Professionals are in short supply! Good luck to one and all and take care oh and tachograph I really expected better from you ! Jonny I can understand cos he’s a hormonal kid but hey ■■■■ happens. If I have annoyed or upset Luke in anyway I’m big enough to stand up here and now and appologise all I want is the immature and the caveman to go away and leave the real men to it. Ps tachograph ur little outburst showed alot of us the real you!!!

Just my 2p worth but, I’d say that the subject had been dealt with and Luke appears to be happy with the outcome. I honestly don’t think it needed discussing any further simply because everything that needed saying had already been said.

bigtruck:
Ps tachograph ur little outburst showed alot of us the real you

If by the real me you mean someone who is not happy to see other TN members personal lives discussed in an open forum when they’ve already said they’ve had enough of it, then yes you have seen the real me :wink:

Look bigtruck, I appreciate that you probably thought that you were backing up another TN member, however the way you did it was in my opinion totally inappropriate, and by some of the posts that followed it would appear that I’m not the only one to think that.

I have no reason to doubt your good intentions but you don’t put out a fire by pouring petrol on it … and you do not stop prejudiced people spouting their nonsense by keeping the topic live, surely you can see that.

The mods were right to delete the thread, it was the only reasonable and right thing to do under the circumstances.

Hopefully you’ll change your mind about leaving Trucknet-UK but that’s up to you, good luck whatever you decide.