Thread removed - why?

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic. … highlight=

Why was it removed? :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I was asked to remove and given the private reasons as to why so I did

mrs mix:

Yes, but why? I didn’t see any offending items in it :confused: . Did Curries request its removal?

I would personally ASSUME that perhaps some-one was hurt or worse in conection with this incident and therefore would not push for an answer

Rob K:

mrs mix:

Yes, but why? I didn’t see any offending items in it :confused: . Did Curries request its removal?

whoever requested it removed wishes it to remain private end off

The post has been moved for review due to possiible legal issues, once we have taken advice it will either be re-instated, or kept removed.

More like the idiot that did it has browsed the site and is miffed :laughing: :laughing:

Or

Currys didn’t want anyone to see a 16ft truck under a 13 ft bridge , not that it wouldn’t have been on the local news and in the local papers :unamused:

I reckon that Currys are now sponsoring this site!! Maybe the ‘powers that be’ didn’t want to make waves :unamused:

I reckon if we moved every post that someone complained about, we would have very few posts on here :wink:

I reckon if we moved every post that mentioned a possible advertiser we would have very few posts on here :wink:

I reckon some folks are a touch paranoid :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :smiley: