Thread has gone?

This morning I replied to thread about someone needing his license back from DVLA in a hurry. Rog contributed and so did I as well as one or two others. There was nothing contraversial in the topic, but I received an e-mail to say a reply had been posted, and when I went to look for it, it is not there. It tells me the post does not excist.

The thread title was “Not going to plan” in the New Drivers forum. Room 101 or what :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

gardun:
This morning I replied to thread about someone needing his license back from DVLA in a hurry. Rog contributed and so did I as well as one or two others. There was nothing contraversial in the topic, but I received an e-mail to say a reply had been posted, and when I went to look for it, it is not there. It tells me the post does not excist.

The thread title was “Not going to plan” in the New Drivers forum. Room 101 or what :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

:confused: :confused: :confused:

I saw that thread earlier, can’t now though !!

did the email have an URL in it ?

There was some comments in the opening post that “MAY” have caused a person not connected to TruckNet some difficulties. the Poster asked me to remove the thread for this reason.

Being a idiot I didnt watch closely enough what I was doing and accidently deleted it.

:blush: :blush:

I have already offered my apologies for the mistake to the poster in question and he has graciously accepted them.

No problem then - just thought maybe the server had eaten it :exclamation:

Rikki-UK:
Being a idiot I didnt watch closely enough what I was doing and accidently deleted it. :blush: :blush:

I NEVER do things like THAT :exclamation: :exclamation: :wink: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: