Thoughts on this one?

Just jump to the 10:45 mark and you’ll see.

youtu.be/4dlLDzJsUNQ?si=gtWyV1sq58aCV1Fq

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Not much really. 2 stubborn people who can’t be arsed to sort the problem out. Impossible to tell from the video how much room there is to pass each other.

But as for the video maybe video editing school might be an idea. Filmed in portrait and the aspect ratio and size of the video is horrendous.

Either way another YouTube wannabe, maybe spend more time actually doing and concentrating on doing the job you are being paid for.

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

It’s no suprise she’s single

Yep just another two penny sensationalist trying to make entertaining drama out of a mundane boring scenario…yawn.

I often get this sort of stuff in my job on back roads in the countryside, if they just sit there, I’ll get out ,.storm over and rip them another arse hole … :imp:
No only kidding, I’ll walk over with a smile on my face ,.explain and ask if they would mind backing up a couple of yards or whatever, my charming personality nearly always works…especially with the laydeeeez :sunglasses: :laughing:

A lot of the times it is an old bloke or an old dear who can not work out I need loads of room to get past…what I don’t do is get my phone out and try and make a ■■■■ high adventure movie out of it. :unamused:

But would she really of got a bollocking for going on the pavement a little to keep the traffic moving as millions do everyday.

rearaxle:
But would she really of got a bollocking for going on the pavement a little to keep the traffic moving as millions do everyday.

No.
But if she’d done that she would have no reason yo do her Spirlberg stuff. :unamused:
One of the (many).reasons I never watch any of these crappy trucking vids on you tube.

rearaxle:
Just jump to the 10:45 mark and you’ll see.

youtu.be/4dlLDzJsUNQ?si=gtWyV1sq58aCV1Fq

Absolutely zero to see here, move along folks

I’d be straight up on that pavement without a second thought. :grimacing:

I say this as a HGV who is often in London. When I come face to face with a bus driver me and the bus driver know the crack and we know one of us is mounting the pavement lol.

adam277:
I’d be straight up on that pavement without a second thought. :grimacing:

I say this as a HGV who is often in London. When I come face to face with a bus driver me and the bus driver know the crack and we know one of us is mounting the pavement lol.

I remember watch a Police fly on the wall series,I think it was Road wars and a bus mounted a pavement whilst a car was waiting to turn right. The Police with the camera crew went after the bus driver. It is a completely different scenario,but the offence of mounting the pavement

I dont think bus drivers are allowed to reverse without doing a risk assessment

Looks like they’ve extended the warehouse to wheels into meals to wheels because that is 100% a dinner lady. With a little bit of the clairvoyant bird off poltergeist mixed in

Night-and-day:
Looks like they’ve extended the warehouse to wheels into meals to wheels because that is 100% a dinner lady. With a little bit of the clairvoyant bird off poltergeist mixed in

Bit sexist no?

adam277:

Night-and-day:

Bit sexist no?

Nah not at all, she just looks like a dinner lady