Thornes Park Wakefield

Don’t forget its the classic vehicle rally in Thorne’s park this Friday night the 5th July at 4.00pm. I know some of you missed it last year because it had been postponed for bad weather. Usually a good turn out of commercials.
Cliff

Carlc:
Don’t forget its the classic vehicle rally in Thorne’s park this Friday night the 5th July at 4.00pm. I know some of you missed it last year because it had been postponed for bad weather. Usually a good turn out of commercials.
Cliff

Thanks for the reminder Carlc, I,ll be there with my S20 Foden. Regards Tony H.

be there in a red atkinson 8 wheeler with bulk alloy body k reg 71 :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Look forward to seeing you guys there. I don’t have lorry yet I show a 1948 Morris 10 and I will be there. I am still looking for a wagon to complete and show, a project that someone has got fed up with is my aim.

Well watch out you lot and be on your best behaviour, I will be there accompanied by my tame drunk. :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

lowreduction:

Carlc:
Cliff

Did you view the photos on Fans of Fodens that I posted last week, some you may be interested, think of LNU!!!

Barry/Gloves

gloves:

lowreduction:

Carlc:
Cliff

Did you view the photos on Fans of Fodens that I posted last week, some you may be interested, think of LNU!!!

Barry/Gloves

The turn out at Thornes Park this year was very good but there was not as many lorries as last year but the standard of entry was great. here are a few of the entries.
Cliff

Thornes Park 2013 039.JPG

Thornes Park 2013 034.JPG

Thornes Park 2013 032.JPG

Thornes Park 2013 028.JPG

Thornes Park 2013 014.JPG

Thornes Park 2013 018.JPG

Thornes Park 2013 010.JPG

Thornes Park 2013 009.JPG

Thornes Park 2013 007.JPG

Thornes Park 2013 003.JPG

And a few more

Thornes Park 2013 030.JPG

Thornes Park 2013 027.JPG

Thornes Park 2013 026.JPG

Thornes Park 2013 016.JPG

Thornes Park 2013 015.JPG

Thornes Park 2013 011.JPG

Thornes Park 2013 010.JPG

Thornes Park 2013 012.JPG

Thornes Park 2013 008.JPG

Thornes Park 2013 001.JPG

that ken mallinson F12 looks the biz,would have that than the fh4 now a days,no ecus ect and and earn the same money,a to b,80s rule.all the driver wanted was a night heater and a radio,no fancy bits,less to go wrong.but there again is that I am over 50 :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: keith

Was a good show and great weather,

My Dad stood next to a tipper he drove back in the day,

BUGGA.
I went down there but I left at about 5:00pm, obvious now that I missed the bulk of the exhibits. I am well stricken with Arthur Ritis (knees and spine, thank you 49 years of lorry driving), well, I was struggling a bit with the pain so I jumped in my car and away I went. It’s a public park and there is not one seat or bench anywhere in the park where an old lad can have a sit for 5 minutes, if there had have been I would have been OK.

grumpy old man:
BUGGA.
I went down there but I left at about 5:00pm, obvious now that I missed the bulk of the exhibits. I am well stricken with Arthur Ritis (knees and spine, thank you 49 years of lorry driving), well, I was struggling a bit with the pain so I jumped in my car and away I went. It’s a public park and there is not one seat or bench anywhere in the park where an old lad can have a sit for 5 minutes, if there had have been I would have been OK.

My Dad shows his Cortina if you remember next year send us a message and i will chuck a deck chair in boot :slight_smile: