Thomson's of Warrington

Has anyone any information or photos etc of this now gone excellent fleet and very good crowd of drivers .

shugg:
Has anyone any information or photos etc of this now gone excellent fleet and very good crowd of drivers .

Do you mean Thompson,s from Glazebury Nr Warrington , had a lot of Merc,s in Blue

Boatchaser:

shugg:

Do you mean Thompson,s from Glazebury Nr Warrington , had a lot of Merc,s in Blue

Yes Mercs and MAN.s .

Tommy thompson live in the same village that i did and i can remember him starting up my dad drove as well and him and Tommy/ Terry would park the wagons in the village my dad drove for Fridgelink in them days also there was a guy called ■■■ Daintith i,m sure i think he pull for Norfolk line. The full name of tommys was T & T Thompson i,m sure

do you mean daresbury?,never heard of glazebury :question: :question: :question:

GAZ70:
do you mean daresbury?,never heard of glazebury :question: :question: :question:

No if you drive from Warrington towards Leigh you can go in a truck through Risley ( Right by the Prison ) Culcheth, Glazenbury then over the East Lancs Rd and into Leigh. Another Thread DAD was driving out of Irlande with Hanging beef and the bridge at the top of our Rd had a sign that said 13T him and a couple of the Paddy,s ( Eirhaul, Dublin Meats, Big Rig, etc etc ) would fly over it and into the village Oh the good old days 111,141 and F88/F89