Thomas Cook

Has anyone spotted their new advert with a young lad with a shark fin on his back, dancing to some stupid music? :cry:
I’m intrigued to know what other think about Thomas Cook and whether they would book with them knowing what happened recently…
It’s not surprising that they haven’t gone with the “Excellent customer service” or “We care about our customers” angle, and have instead gone for some no descript advertising where they make no reference to the service they offer. What are other peoples thoughts on them, as I wouldn’t touch them with yours, and definitely not Dipper’s. He really needs to stop flashing it! :open_mouth:

I think that they grew WAY too big during the explosion in popularity of the all-inclusive boom of years ago. As a consequence of that, they have failed to keep a tight rein on their own affairs, resulting in awful, totally avoidable deaths. The shameful, shoddy and amoral handling of the aftermath sealed it for me. I will NEVER book through them, or indeed any other giant of the leisure industry.