Thoery Test

just thought id post here i past the multiple choice with a score of 96 outa 100. there was one question about the chains. split link, cross link. wand what not. but all in all past with 96.

just got he Hazard Preception to do now

Hi connellyg

:grimacing: CONGRATULATIONS on your result :smiley:
:smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley:

Nice one mate and a very good score too. :wink:
Good luck for the HPT. :smiley:

connellyg:
just thought id post here i past the multiple choice with a score of 96 outa 100. there was one question about the chains. split link, cross link. wand what not. but all in all past with 96.

just got he Hazard Preception to do now

well done on the theory mate, i also got a very good score for that but then failed miserably on the stupid hpt! :frowning:

well ive just taken the theory and 61 needed 67 sooo close oh well nothing lost just rebooked

connellyg:
well ive just taken the theory and 61 needed 67 sooo close oh well nothing lost just rebooked

The HPT I assume ?
Most seem to treat it as a computer game in order to pass it - sort of a waste of time in what it is supposed to achieve really !!
They will scrap it one day - soon I hope - especialy as Rosemary Thew and others at the top of the DSA have said that it is not ‘fit for purpose’.

attempt too 62

connellyg:
attempt too 62

Well, that’s more than I can get on it :exclamation:

I bet you have some ‘choice’ words that you would like to say about the HPT but the site word sensor will not let you do so :question: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: