Thoery and Hazard Perception

I have just had e-mails back from the local test centre telling me I don’t have entitlement to do the tests above. I was under the impression (perhaps wrongly!) that you could sit these before you recieve your LGV provisional? I hold a clean car licesnce so I thought this was suffecient.

Could anyone confirm as I can’t seem to find any reference on the DSA website however it does tell you that you cannot book the case studies until your provisional is issued.

Any advice gratefully received.

You need your provisinal before you can book theory test.

Well that explains the e-mail! Thought perhaps my car licesnce had any issue! Thanks very much.

You will need your medical 1st then send for licence when that comes back with provisional on then you can book your theory & HPT dont matter if you have clean licence or not you still need the entitlement on your licence

Suppose it same as you cant book car theory & HPT before you have your provisional licence

Hello lads, I have a problem, I sent my licence away to get my provisional, and about two weeks ago, I received my provisional, since then I have tried to book my theory test online several times, but an error comes up an I am not able To book my theory test, I contacted DVLA, and they didnt give me an answer, what to do.

Maybe someone has ran into a situation like this?

Have you tried a phone call instead to the test centre

When I did mine the provider done all from booking the medical then HPT & theory to lessons & test you could go that way as there are a few that do it all for you saves all the hassle much easier less stress & you then know it is all booked for you

Yea thats normal
my wife tried about 3 or 4 times to book mine and we ended up phoning them in the end then couldnt have them on the same day for some reason . :cry: But all over now and done with thank god .