this week

loading sunderland port on tuesdayloading sunderland friday morning a bit blurred but this is a machine i took onto the motorway on friday nightin the 3rd lane of the m62 at risley unloading that machinethis was parked at the entance of our industrial estate for 2 days last week

nice pics mate your unit is lookin smart as ever! The Daf looks like a Kibble unit?

Jacko123:
The Daf looks like a Kibble unit?

aye its one of theirs, looks tidy

hey matt that daf of yours looks mint an would look awesome with some durabrights on like the white one in the tour truck photos

motor looks well george, still think u shud av left the eurobar on, how does your headboard light up like tha ? is it just the reflection ■■ all thats missin is airkit rear light strips :sunglasses:

Those headboards are sold by kelsa http://www.kelsa.co.uk/accessories_detail.php?accid=75&page=3&acccatid=11 and i agree it needs the airkit leds on.

Im liking them new lights george!
looks smart as ever :smiley:

cheers josh

big george:
cheers josh

look alot beter than the bar you had on, when did you get them lights on then?

ur pipes straight through on that george ?

Jacko123:
nice pics mate your unit is lookin smart as ever! The Daf looks like a Kibble unit?

That will be Malcolm Hughes motor. Malc was ex JAT(the mob Kibble took over) & organises kibbles show work!

hey jacko is that big malc your on about he used to drive a silver lhd volvo from up the m65 somewhere

hi mark them pipes are just standard eminox stacks

big george:
hey jacko is that big malc your on about he used to drive a silver lhd volvo from up the m65 somewhere

Areyou thinking of G E H George from altham just off the 65?

big george:

Malc certainly is a big fella, JAT used to have silver FH’s but don’t know where they were based & you can tell by his name he is very welsh!!! :smiley: :smiley:

hey greg thats the fella is it the same bloke an company or am i getting mixed up

As far as i know G E H are still going, they run out of a garage near me, on of there motors is on Ebay at the mo, an FH12 xl 70, number 3.

cgi.ebay.co.uk/L-H-D-FH12-XL70-V … 414b059f95

very nice for its age,

big george:

Hi George, nice pictures, wish I had a £1 for every time I had been down the lane where the MKT DAF was parked. regards Big Al