This Truckin' Life. Laurie Driver

2015-04-05-22-22-12-1685684544.jpegI got this book from Amazon for a bit of holiday reading and had it read over two nights.

Hi,
I am Laurie Driver, aka Dennis Burnier-Smith, author of ‘This Truckin’ Life.’ I am posting this reply to let you know that if you enjoyed ‘This Truckin’ Life,’ It is one of a trilogy concerning Laurie driver’s exploits. The others being ‘Laurie Driver-The Early Years’ and ‘The Railway Years.’ All the books are written in the same vein containing numerous humorous pieces plus others of the more serious side of life. All the titles are available from me at a cheaper price than amazon. I charge £6.99 plus post & packaging. Any books purchased will be signed by me. My email address is: dennis.smith90@ntlworld.com and my phone number is 01617409200. Please feel free to contact me for any information.
regards

Dennis

Good job this lad has a “double barrel” name otherwise I’d could have been on the receiving end of another load of abuse :blush: :open_mouth: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: Cheers Dennis.

I may be stating the obvious, Bewick, but any abuse you receive is thoroughly well-deserved! :wink:

Good luck with these books, Mr L Driver! These pen names always amuse me: didn’t someone on the M/E run used to sign himself off as Micky Permitz?

But who am I to cast aspersions with a title like Lorries of Arabia! We all like to play with words. However, to get back to your books, I will endeavour to acquire and devour them ASAP. Robert :smiley:

Retired Old ■■■■:
I may be stating the obvious, Bewick, but any abuse you receive is thoroughly well-deserved! :wink:

Oh! thanks Pal and I thought you were a mate ! :wink: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: Bewick.