This Site

Never ceases to amaze me. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I refer to the post from rapidgem in old time lorries asking for a mag and lo and behold someone prints a pic of the very one he wants 30 minutes later.

All i can say is that even with all the comments and backbiting that goes on with some of the contributors this has got to be the best trucking site on the internet and will never be surpassed.

LONG LIVE TRUCKNETUK

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

thanks neil.

i can beat that. I was moaning that i couldn’t get football on my tv on wednesday within 30mins i had another member knocking on my door offering to let me watch it at his house. Trucknet is the best truckers site with the best trucker on it.

Mr B:
i can beat that. I was moaning that i couldn’t get football on my tv on wednesday within 30mins i had another member knocking on my door offering to let me watch it at his house. Trucknet is the best truckers site with the best trucker on it.

never… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

who was that dave.

it were joemaxi

farmer:
it were joemaxi

and the beautiful nicola. :wink: :wink: :wink:

I’ll 2nd that neil.
We all have our ups and downs but think most people on here get on.
Just a shame when it comes to all drivers sticking together it never happens.

I have been a big critic of the site and those who run it in the past for a long time.

2 weeks ago I was offered a job as a transporter driver I didnt have a clue and needed some help within a day Buck was on th ephone to me telling me the ins and outs of the job.

THANKS BUCK thanks a lot mate I feel I have made a friend after our many hours on the phone telling me about the job unfortunately I didnt take the job but had I I know Buck would have been able to help out at most times of the day.

And thanks to TNUK thats what its here for and it worked for me.

SUPPORT

That would be the one word which represents this site IMO.

It’s the one thing that truckers do not get, even from each other most of the time, when out there doing the job.

farmer:
it were joemaxi

Yup - Guilty as charged! :smiley:

It`s a funny thing,even as a coach driver,that all the drivers seem to congregate together and help each other out as often as possible.

When I read Mr Bs post and realised that he was only a couple of hundred yards from my house and couldnt watch the England game, I didnt hesitate about asking him to come round to my house to watch it,even though we hadnt met. You can get a pretty accurate idea what kind of people there are on here by reading between the lines in their posts so it wasn`t too much of a gamble!! :smiley:

I would hope that if I was in a position of needing help that someone on here would help me out but, being a trolley dolly,nothing ever happens to me… :wink:

Nice one Joe. :wink:

ill join this thread, as one of the younger people on it, i’ve visited a couple of the meetings & do’s and i never feel out of place. theres always been a warm & welcoming feeling, i’ve made a load of friends through this site! people from across the length & bredth of britain! and as many of you know im planning on starting lessons as soon as september roles in, and the amount of advice & support i’ve been given & offered through this site is through the roof. im glad i found this site!

I’m feeling sick :laughing: :laughing:

swordtail:
I’m feeling sick :laughing: :laughing:

as well as bored â– â– ?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i agree with wa every 1 else has posted on this topic, even the flash of the lights an wave raises a smile 4 me

if you ever need advice there is always some 1 who can shed a light on things

long live trucknet, i may also be at the next do !