This site is inspirational

Morning guys. I don’t post much on here but I do read a hell of a lot of the posts. I am so inspired by the help and friendship that is on here. It seems like everyone that posts is offering help or guidance rather than anything negative. What a pleasant change from all the badmouthing stuff that occurs on a lot of forums.
I have just recently done my cat C and will be doing my C+E next month. I realise that a lot of companies don’t give newbies much time (I may be mistaken) but do they take your previous driving capabilities into account?
I have been driving since 1980 and since 1991 I have been driving ambulances. My licence is clean and my driving record has been good since I left my younger years. Hopefully, I can get sorted with work as soon as I get my CPC done on 1stJuly. Fingers crossed.

Hulltruck:
Morning guys. I don’t post much on here but I do read a hell of a lot of the posts. I am so inspired by the help and friendship that is on here. It seems like everyone that posts is offering help or guidance rather than anything negative. What a pleasant change from all the badmouthing stuff that occurs on a lot of forums. .

Are you sure you have been reading this forum??

Give it time :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You’ve been reading the wrong sections of the forum. :wink:

I’m glad I inspire you,let me be your leading light and your trodden path will be a great one…said me,Just.

A happy customer :open_mouth:

Better put this to rest before word gets out :unamused:

Mods… LOCK THIS THREAD QUICKLY. :wink: :grimacing:

It takes me back in time…back when The Comedians was big on telly…do they all live here now? :smiley:

Hulltruck:
It takes me back in time…back when The Comedians was big on telly…do they all live here now? :smiley:

We’re still working on it but some are playing hard to get and won’t come out of the wooden boxes