This makes my bood boil the scum

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/somerset/8309714.stm

Just goes to show how we must let some of our society behave - no real discipline allowed because it is not politically correct or legal to do so !!

Neil this type of low life is one that our PC society
allows to get away with such remarks, Wonder how
they would cope with a trip out to any of the places
where the lads and lassies are fighting ,

Never mind the trip away Pete,what if one of their family had such a tragedy visited upon them,under normal circumstances,accident,spina bifida,cerebal palsy.They`re animals,and should be treated as such.

Aah, but what the young fools don’t realise is that it’s Gordon’s way of getting the UK plenty of Gold medals at the Olympics - until then let their poor education nourish their blank spiritual diet - disillusioned by their hand-outs for pop and other wonders that diversity has bestowed upon them…

Inbred ferrals,absent fathers,and benefit dependant mothers that pop kids out like machines to avoid work at all costs.Coppers used to clip kids around the ear,no crime in my village where i grew up,we were all scared of the village booby who ruled with an iron fist.Cant hit anyone now.Teachers used to cane me,turned out ok without PC brigade around then.

toby1234abc:
‘…Teachers used to cane me,turned out ok without PC brigade around then…’

Aah, those sweet and heady days of corporal & indiscriminate violence when being wrongly accused of another boys crime was rectified and soon forgotten over a jam sandwich made of ill matched crusts & a chipped glass of water round the house of one’s co-perpetrators…

10 mile cross country runs,where one kiddie told his pt teacher he had kidney probs,no worries,he collapsed anyway,and an ambulance parked nearby whisked him off.One kiddie,lived on a farm on the running route,and would bunk of to milk the cows,got in to trouble for that.

As a 16 year old im discraced, i think they should be put against a wall and shot!
They’re out there fighting a war and they come back and get mocked for serving and putting their own life on the line for the country and the scum that we have here dont do anything for socioety. ooo the rage :smiling_imp:

the fact that he was a soldier injured on active duty makes no difference what disgusts me is youths think it’s ok to shout abuse at a disable man in the street without any fear of any repercussions.
bring back borstels.
once anyone is found guilty of a serious crime they should be stripped of all their Human rights until they’ve served their sentence.
anyone unemployed for more than a year should have to do a days volentry work before they get a giro.
single parents if they can’t support themselfs should not get council houses paid for but be put up in hostels.
anyone caught for minor crimes drunk n disorderly etc should be locked up immediately until they can appear in court and not released until what ever penalty is paid.
just some of the measures i think would start to repair our society, feel free to add your own.

Mr B:
anyone caught for minor crimes drunk n disorderly etc should be locked up immediately until they can appear in court and not released until what ever penalty is paid.

I agreed with most of your post MrB. Although I think you might have to wait a long time for this particular one to happen. You will read daily about thugs who have battered people to death, almost at their own front doors, who are allowed out on bail, awaiting trial. They often take the hint and disappear.Their pictures then get featured on Crimewatch UK 2 or 3 years later. :unamused: :unamused:

There is however a glimmer of hope on the horizon. On Look North News, it was reported that a guy in Sunderland was captured being VERY naughty, and is now in the nick, awaiting trial. This man,s crime was to pour a gallon of petrol over the front door of a mosque, in Sunderland or somewhere near there. No bail for him. He is for the High Jump. I dare not say any more. My views would be classed as Racially Motivated, and I,d be joining him on the UK based :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: Al Queda hate list.