This makes me so mad glad i am out of here tomorrow

i know this is not truck related but it is going on all the time in this country and nothing is being done.

too many bloody dogooders in the uk oh its not there fault its the system.

oh we cant name them they are children.what a load of rot.

i am glad i am going back to iraq :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

A shopkeeper was murdered in a ā€œhorrific and frenziedā€ attack in a shopping precinct by more than 20 armed teenagers, police say.
Mi Gao Huang Chen, 41, was battered to death with a spade, tree branch and metal pipes by the gang, in the Scholes area of Wigan on Saturday night.

Police have arrested 17 teenagers on suspicion of assault and violent disorder, including a girl of 14.

SUSPICION OF ASSAULT AND VIOLENCE FOR CHRIST SAKE THEY MURDERED THE GUY :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

I know some will think Iā€™m a hang em high sort of guy :open_mouth:

but I say drag them into the town square on a Saturday morning and whip the little hooligans for their first minor offence. They wont fancy the same again and after the first few weeks youā€™ll only have to whip one every few weeks because theyā€™ll all be scared of getting the same and it will stop until the memory fades and one or two start getting cocky again. :imp: :smiling_imp:

They are doubling the cost of motor insurance and making womens and old peoples lives a misery, itā€™s about time something was done to stop it and I donā€™t mean giving them a pat on the head or sending them on a holiday. :imp: :smiling_imp:

It is a sad fact of the times we live in,and when some one comes back with the words punishment the do-goodys say ""OH NO ""they are only youngsters ,they may be youngsters but ā€œā€œSOMEONE HAS DIEDā€ā€ AND LEAVES GREIVEING RELATIVES;FAMILY behind, sorry if proven GUILTY
then place these persons in a secure establishment for a ADEQUATE
and LONG PERIOD of TIME:: LIFEā€“THIS MEANS NATURAL LIFE UNTIL
THEY ARE DEAD::::

and your off back to a country where they be-head ppl,mayby we should just do that to them :laughing: :laughing:

I agree about the do gooders, why is it illegal to keep the name of murderers and muggers secret because they are under age?

They should have their faces plastered all over the papers and media with names and addresses of the parents as well.

Is this the culture that parents teach their kids now, that it is ok to kill foreigners

Wheel Nut:
I agree about the do gooders, why is it illegal to keep the name of murderers and muggers secret because they are under age?

They should have their faces plastered all over the papers and media with names and addresses of the parents as well.

Is this the culture that parents teach their kids now, that it is ok to kill foreigners

Thats fine if the people who the police are questioning are guilty of the crime. But in this country now, anything like that will be tried by the media, and anyone questioned by the police will be found guilty by them, long before it gets to court. Remember John Leslie? He was tried and found guilty by the media, of ā– ā– ā– ā–  I think. His career ended there and then,. Eventually it got to court and he was found innocent, but his career is still finished.

Once they are in court, accused and found guilty, THEN publicise who they are.

Mate of mine was in town with his young lad and like kids do when they canā€™t get their own way, was carrying on and screaming at the top of his voice. My mate gave his lad the usual warnings to STFU but to no avail so landed him a crack round the back of his legs. This woman is walking past and sees him smack his lad and then starts carrying on at my mate for hitting him and says sheā€™s calling the police and will report him to the Social Services :open_mouth: .

I kept out of it, but suffice to say if sheā€™d said that to me she would have most certainly experienced the rough side of my tongue and told to keep her fat beak out of my business.

@ DO-GOODERS.

Willy Gofar:
drag them into the town square on a Saturday morning and whip the little hooligans for their first minor offence. They wont fancy the same again and after the first few weeks youā€™ll only have to whip one every few weeks because theyā€™ll all be scared of getting the same and it will stop until the memory fades and one or two start getting cocky again. :imp: :smiling_imp:

Even though I like the idea, iā€™m not sure that it would work. I was in Northern Ireland for 3ƂĀ½ years (early 90ā€™s) and the local terrorists used to give out ā€˜punishmentsā€™ to youths who were knicking cars etc etc. On a few occaisions I have seen close-up the mess a knee-capping makes :open_mouth:, and yet 6 - 12 months later weā€™d see the same faces (and knackered kneeā€™s!!) been taken to hospital again.

Iā€™m quite sure iā€™d have learned the first time but I think there are those who simply never learn irrespective of what happens.

Simon:
Remember John Leslie?

Who can forget him?? All red-blooded males should be forever in his debt for it was he who brought Abi Titmuss to the fore!! :smiley: :smiley:

Guilty or not - heā€™s a hero!! :wink: :sunglasses: