This kneeling shite

Dipster:
As I posted earlier “I certainly disapprove when things turn violent though”.

So, yes, those who do violent acts should face penalties, no problem, no doubt about it. But it doesn’t change the basis fact that so many minorities have suffered unjustly for far too long.

And now the majority suffer because of mindless thugs, gay groups, non binary, vegans and veggies because of left wing support groups and because we dare not say anything due to these sticky back labels the snowflakes have dreamt up.

My neighbour posted a picture of her nephniece. He is admiring himself in a mirror wearing her charity shop dresses. He needs to admire himself naked and see that he has a ■■■■ and knacker bag, born male, he will die male, there is no other options

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dipster:

So, yes, those who do violent acts should face penalties, no problem, no doubt about it. But it doesn’t change the basis fact that so many minorities have suffered unjustly for far too long.

What about the biggest minority in this country from the 11th century to the early 20th century? The poor. The way they were treated during that time was equally bad.

You didn’t have to have a different colour skin to the perpetrators to be a victim of extreme prejudice.

Our country is one if the most tolerant in the world. Nothing excuses the behaviour of those causing criminal damage, and certainly nothing that occurred many years before anyone alive today.

Should the French apologise continuously for the Norman Conquest or the Scandinavians for the Vikings?

It’s ludicrous.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Half a dozen people have accepted cautions regarding the Colston statue; 4 more are on bail awaiting trial in Dec.

Truckulent:

Dipster:

What about the biggest minority in this country from the 11th century to the early 20th century? The poor. The way they were treated during that time was equally bad.

You didn’t have to have a different colour skin to the perpetrators to be a victim of extreme prejudice.

Our country is one if the most tolerant in the world. Nothing excuses the behaviour of those causing criminal damage, and certainly nothing that occurred many years before anyone alive today.

Should the French apologise continuously for the Norman Conquest or the Scandinavians for the Vikings?

It’s ludicrous.

For me it is not about apologies. It is simply about changing the injustices happening now to people simply because of who they are-the place, race and religion into which they were born, even their ■■■■■■■■■. That is it. As long as they do me (or others too really) no harm I will treat all with respect and judge them upon their actions.

Dipster:

Truckulent:

Dipster:

It’s ludicrous.

For me it is not about apologies. It is simply about changing the injustices happening now to people simply because of who they are-the place, race and religion into which they were born, even their ■■■■■■■■■. That is it. As long as they do me (or others too really) no harm I will treat all with respect and judge them upon their actions.

That’s a good point but isnt really what is happening. For example casting a black actress as Anne Boleyn (fine) but then saying only a black actor could play Mandela or Martin Luther King.
No equality in that manifesto.

Truckulent:
That’s a good point but isnt really what is happening. For example casting a black actress as Anne Boleyn (fine) but then saying only a black actor could play Mandela or Martin Luther King.

Good point about Anne Boleyn, plus the fact that 90% at least of all tv adverts contain black or mixed race actors when 90% of the uk population is not black or mixed race!
Anne Boleyn was white so why cast a black actress?

Truckulent:

Dipster:

Truckulent:

Dipster:

It’s ludicrous.

I don’t think that is why people are kneeling… Different agenda. That is stupid people at work.

Edit:
Further to that point I am against positive discrimination too. I heard that Cressida ■■■■ (boss of the Met police) has asked our Home Secretary to allow her positive discrimination to allow her to employ more minority people as police officers. That would disfavour those non-minority (AKA white people) who might be better qualified for a police officer’s job in favour of minorities. If that is correct it is as stupid as insisting-as in south Africa-that companies must employ a set percentage of “coloured” (their term i understand), staff. Both ideas simply wrong and stupid in my opinion. Simply employ the best available. We should encourage all to improve themselves to allow them to achieve.

Grumpy_old_trucker:
I watched the first few seconds of the England v Austria match last night and then turned it off.

If those players are going to be taking the knee for the Euros in subservience to a Marxist cult I will not be watching and hoping they lose! Now we have Gareth Southgate the woke come to their support in such a degrading act! An absolute disgrace!

It’s time these pampered prima donnas were reminded that they play for the people of this country, not for their own libtard agendas!

I suggest you pop the kettle on and treat yourself* to a nice biscuit and cup of Great British tea to help you over the upset
*but none of that fancy foreign crap

switchlogic:

Grumpy_old_trucker:
I watched the first few seconds of the England v Austria match last night and then turned it off.

If those players are going to be taking the knee for the Euros in subservience to a Marxist cult I will not be watching and hoping they lose! Now we have Gareth Southgate the woke come to their support in such a degrading act! An absolute disgrace!

It’s time these pampered prima donnas were reminded that they play for the people of this country, not for their own libtard agendas!

I suggest you pop the kettle on and treat yourself* to a nice biscuit and cup of Great British tea to help you over the upset

A good British tea then, none o that green stuff (bloody southrn Brighton), but real, hand plucked, (auto spell) in the foothills of Darjeelington by indigenous dark (muck gets everywhere) maidens. Distinct local qualified labour shortage has, I guess caused the poor harvest lately?

switchlogic:

Grumpy_old_trucker:

Can you imagine how angry is going to be when he finds out where his Prime Minister, his Patron Saint and his Royal Family came from ?

Darkside:

switchlogic:

Grumpy_old_trucker:

Can you imagine how angry is going to be when he finds out where his Prime Minister, his Patron Saint and his Royal Family came from ?

What poorly thought out uneducated replies.
This thread is most certainly not about race or racism only uneducated “people” like yourselves are attempting to steer it that way.

Gary Southgate saying England’s under privileged ‘stars’ will continue to kneel during the Euro’s :frowning: i hope the fans boo even louder

carryfast-yeti:
Gary Southgate saying England’s under privileged ‘stars’ will continue to kneel during the Euro’s :frowning: i hope the fans boo even louder

Most fans I speak to are tired of it all, if only for the fact that it has gone on too long. :unamused:
It has ■■■■ all to do with fans being racist, even one or two on here are implying that ffs :unamused: it has all to do with fans being ■■■■■■ off with it being rammed down our throats by left wing right on types.
Keep politics out of sport. :bulb:

I wore the stickers they were handing out at matches about 10 years ago,.and why wouldn’t I, the ones that were the ‘Kick racists out of football’ campaign.
At least they were actually pertaining to actual football, not a result of a bad outcome of an arrest of a criminal, who is now looked upon as some kind of saint.

carryfast-yeti:

‘‘Gary’’…ooh he hates that. :laughing:

robroy:
It has [zb] all to do with fans being racist, even one or two on here are implying that ffs :unamused: it has all to do with fans being ■■■■■■ off with it being rammed down our throats by left wing right on types.
Keep politics out of sport. :bulb:

I’m pleased you’ve noticed this as well, typical lefty’s pull the race card as they have no logical argument.
They’re entitled to their opinion on this kneeling ■■■■■ but to state that anybody who doesn’t agree with it is a racist says more about them than it does about people who have had enough of it.

Grumpy_old_trucker:

Darkside:

switchlogic:

Grumpy_old_trucker:

What poorly thought out uneducated replies.
This thread is most certainly not about race or racism only uneducated “people” like yourselves are attempting to steer it that way.

43FCB588-565F-49C7-AC7A-F257E4A595D2.jpeg

Grumpy_old_trucker:
I’m pleased you’ve noticed this as well, typical lefty’s pull the race card as they have no logical argument.
They’re entitled to their opinion on this kneeling [zb] but to state that anybody who doesn’t agree with it is a racist says more about them than it does about people who have had enough of it.

They aren’t entitled to any opinion which is trying to make the case that the Floyd incident was a racially aggravated murder when even the prosecution’s own case and charges didn’t make that accusation at any time.While even the case and resulting verdict is under justifiable question as having been prejudiced by far left interference.

I just heard the latest F1 news.

BLM

Brown Lads Miffed [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You may have seen that a protestor of some kind invaded the pitch today before the game. (No idea who they were or what their message was, it’s not relevant).
The cameras deliberately did not show it, as they don’t like to give publicity to these people hijacking sporting events to make political points.
The commentator was outraged and had to gather his composure before saying “there are so many things I want to say right now, but I won’t”.
Of course he would have said that a sporting event is no place for political gestures. That gimmicks like this detract from the message. That they are spoiling the day for everyone else etc etc.
And then on we go to a planned political event, a gimmick of the highest order, hijacking a sporting event and spoiling people’s enjoyment, detracting from any valid message. All in the name of an extremist Marxist movement that want to deconstruct and destroy the very people that bow to them, and every value they hold.
Values such as the family unit, law and order, balanced education and so much more.
People that bow to this deserve everything that they will get if this continues unchecked.

Well I for one welcome Lord Hamilton, our new Marxist overlord.