This job caught my eye

Well the wage did , £334 per shift + per bonus , 12 hrs av , sat -sun night , looks good but is it , roughly £30 ph , is that good for a sat / sun night ?
I don’t do them , so being nosey , is that good / bad /av for a sat / sun night
Sat / sun days is £302 + per bonus , 12 hrs av
Shouldn’t Sunday be more than sat rates ?

Sunday night is actually just early Monday morning. So no, it shouldnt have a premium.

Go on…share! Where is it, doing what?

Don’t feed the troll…

Not too bad,considering its £600 plus for only 2 shifts.I have to be retired 7 days a week to get far less than that :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

stu675:
Sunday night is actually just early Monday morning. So no, it shouldnt have a premium.

It’s on indeed , says Hinckley , hgv drivers 1 ( which I assume is agency ) , it also states line haul , which my guess would be dpd

the nodding donkey:
Don’t feed the troll…

Put in hgv drivers jobs Hinckley , indeed , it was the 3 rd job down when I just looked , and you blamed me for you going on moderation !! When will you ever learn ha ha

lolipop:
Not too bad,considering its £600 plus for only 2 shifts.I have to be retired 7 days a week to get far less than that :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

It just caught my eye ( I’ve no idea why they keep sending me jobs from all over the country when I live in Grantham ) as it dothat long ago £350 was a weeks wage not a shifts wage , seemed a lot but maybe I’m out of touch ( not done w/ends for years ) & that is the going rate for a sat night , assuming rate is correct ( says agency ) , it’s 12 hrs not 15 etc

Always price (and buy) motorbikes on condition, not year.
Unlike a car, everything that wears out can be replaced, and the bodywork doesn’t rot away. The only enemy of motorcycles is the crashing, thrashing, bodging, or neglectful owner.
Look and listen, and if you don’t know what to look and listen for, take someone who does.
And if you haven’t had a bike for a while, or have only ever done fair-weather miles since passing your test, get on a training course and listen to what’s being said before you start thrashing about on it.
Happy riding.

GasGas:
Unlike a car, everything that wears out can be replaced, and the bodywork doesn’t rot away. The only enemy of motorcycles is the crashing, thrashing, bodging, or neglectful owner.
Look and listen, and if you don’t know what to look and listen for, take someone who does.
And if you haven’t had a bike for a while, or have only ever done fair-weather miles since passing your test, get on a training course and listen to what’s being said before you start thrashing about on it.
Happy riding.

ooooookay!! :smiley:

msgyorkie:

GasGas:
Happy riding.

That’s what I thought, but he’s replied to the wrong thread. Dozy asked about bikes in another post. Dozy has been posting new topics at a vast rate, he must have been bored in a lay-by…

the nodding donkey:

msgyorkie:

GasGas:
Happy riding.

That’s what I thought, but he’s replied to the wrong thread. Dozy asked about bikes in another post. Dozy has been posting new topics at a vast rate, he must have been bored in a lay-by…

Fondling a Ginsters pie

dozy:

stu675:

It’s on indeed , says Hinckley , hgv drivers 1 ( which I assume is agency ) , it also states line haul , which my guess would be dpd

https://uk.indeed.com/viewjob?from=appsharedroid&jk=1947726c83ed44e9

I don’t know why it says “earn up to” other than that sounds good, but not near me.