This is way to funny

How are you today and I hope you are doing great.

I receive your email in good order and I quite understand your email and the reason for your skeptism in this project which I do not blame you for considering the high rate of fraudulent activities happening every where and even in the names of almost every members of the British House Of Commons.

Believe me not in this case; you may have seen fraud before now but honestly this is not one for everything is in place for successful conclusion of this transaction which is to be supervising by my lawyer okay.

Prior to my first mail, this will further guide you. I want you to read this carefully.

There is an annual financial programmed which is frequently organized by the British House of Common, under the commission of the Treasury Select Committee of the House of Commons.

The purpose for this programmed is to financially boost recognized private hospitals, Institute NGO’s and organizations that engage in humanitarian services. Such organizations must be recognized by the majority members of the House of Commons. This programmed is directly under my supervision which I secretly enlisted you as one of the legally qualified beneficiary of the funds. Therefore, the importance of confidentiality on this project cannot be over emphasized.

Over the years, I have witnessed extreme Bureaucracy in the House of Commons/Parliament. Bureaucracy is especially prevalent in charity. For bureaucracy is one of the absurd features of 21st-century Britain . We have so many bureaucrats.

The Government is shoveling money into the system, but much of it is lost by the time it gets to schools, charity organization and other sectors - £500 million has disappeared in unspent funds. It seems that some bureaucrats are now so unproductive, they can’t even waste money properly. Perhaps they have been on holiday, or paternity leave, or exercising their new right to work “flextime”.

As befits a system run for and by bureaucrats, the allocation of funding to charity organizations/ schools is complex. First, the Treasury provides the money to the Department for International charitable project association and Education, which hands half over to local authorities. It passes on what it can spare to international education/charitable locations enlisted, before this, the local authorities deduct about a fifth for their own running costs.

The other half is allocated centrally via the department and its quangos. By the time the parcels of money reaches a country like yours (that’s if it eventually reaches), what was about £5,000 per an orphanage or school, has been reduced to about £2,300. In other words, if £10 is to be allocated for the upkeep of a particular orphan child, only about £6 of it gets to that child at the end.

I categorically state once again that I do not desire a penny from these funds. There isn’t much I can do about this on my own, this is why I am specifically doing this through you due to the fact that I have a major point of interest in assisting the less privileged in your country and around the globe, but haven’t been able to not until now. You have to be absolutely sincere and God fearing to be my associate on this issue. I intend utilizing my office and position to the best of my capability in ensuring the less privileged have a better frame of mind and realize they are not alone.

I am soliciting for your assistance to act as the beneficiary of these funds, based on the mere fact that I cannot associate myself with the said funds. Processing and Transferring these funds to you will take approximately 10 working days, after which it will be released to you as the legal beneficiary. It is against the norms and ethics of the British Regulations for me to act as the beneficiary of the said funds as I’m still a member of the British House of Common and the head of the Treasury Select Committee under the command of her Majesty.

Your level of confidentiality counts in this transaction; my lawyer will successfully secure the necessary document in your name as the beneficiary of the said funds from Her Majesty Crown Court in the Judicial Division Holden here in London . I’ll like to stress on the need for you to keep this project between us.

Thus, it will be required of you to execute the banking of these fund, which prompts me to state that this transaction if established will manifest in two phases, which will include:
A. The Banking of the Funds. (As we are only able to transfer the funds in CASH).
B. The Investment of the Fund into charitable projects by you/your agency.

Now if you are able to do this, there will be a 15% commission of the Principal Fund which you will immediately deduct as soon as the funds are in your possession, and after deducting my attorneys expenses and his charges, the balance funds are to be immediately channeled into projects through you which my lawyer will supervise to ensure that the funds is utilized for the purposes such as, rehabilitating charity organizations in and around your neighboring countries.

Please do note the need for professionalism and confidentiality in your approach to this matter as my reputation and office position is most important to me.

I will stop here; kindly respond ASAP to my lawyer as he will be handling this transaction from this point as I will not be constantly on sit due to tight schedule of political matters I am presently handling which is usually very hectic for me and sometimes takes me out of the UK .

Below is my Lawyer’s info, contact him as soon as you can as I have already informed him about you.

Gordon Mark & Associates
London UK
Barrister Gordon Mark
Email: info_gordon_mark01@yahoo.co.uk
Sincerely,
Diane Abbott MP.
House of Commons,
SW1A 0AA London SE37 88AQ,
London

You’ll have to forgive me here, but I’m failing to see the significance of posting this on a truckers forum :question:

I received the same email about a month back, same lawyers name but working on behalf of a different MP. Needless to say I didn’t respond but if I had my bank details would have been Donald Duck at the Bank of Disneyland!!

Unless I’ve missed something it’s just another Nigerian type email scam, there’s hundreds if not thousands of them about, and surprisingly people do fall for them :unamused:

If you use a decent web email, such as Google Mail most of this type of cr@p will go straight into the junk folder where it belongs :smiley:

BULLY’S TRUCKSTOP BAR (INTERACTIVE) forum would have been a better place to post this :wink:

tachograph:
BULLY’S TRUCKSTOP BAR (INTERACTIVE) forum would have been a better place to post this :wink:

just a variation on a Nigerian 419 scam !!

Standard phishing e-mail, ignoring it is best but if you’re feeling adventurous see here ebolamonkeyman.com/ I’d love to have the time to do it :slight_smile: