This is under epic fail

But a lot are not failures
youtube.com/watch?v=mfoI7EmP4ZM

:open_mouth:
Im not good with heights at the best of times but ■■■■ me that made me dizzy just watching it!

The-Snowman:
Im not good with heights at the best of times but [zb] me that made me dizzy just watching it!

Was that the ladders mate?
I was wondering how they connected them all together! :laughing:

Loved the RoRo as well, do you think it was just a tad heavy? :wink:

The dover one gets my “fail vote of the week”…

Evil8Beezle:

The-Snowman:
Im not good with heights at the best of times but [zb] me that made me dizzy just watching it!

Was that the ladders mate?
I was wondering how they connected them all together! :laughing:

Yep. the ladders one. I think they just tied them together at the top rungs till it was high enough to reach!
I sometimes need talked down off high kerbs so I take my hat off to that guy!

Evil8Beezle:
Loved the RoRo as well, do you think it was just a tad heavy? :wink:

Yes I liked that one too. I got the impression it was a smidge on the heavy side.
I did notice as well there was not a hi-viz, hard hat or risk assessment in sight and yet still no one died! :laughing:

The-Snowman:
Yep. the ladders one. I think they just tied them together at the top rungs till it was high enough to reach!
I sometimes need talked down off high kerbs so I take my hat off to that guy!

LOL, it’s just bloody bonkers! It must have taken an age and been dangerous as hell to link that lot up…
I can’t understand why they didn’t just lower a cradle down from above if they have an anchor point up there to hold the ladders up!
And on that point, I’m not sure I want to see what they were using as an anchor point! :laughing:

Evil8Beezle:
I can’t understand why they didn’t just lower a cradle down from above if they have an anchor point up there to hold the ladders up!
And on that point, I’m not sure I want to see what they were using as an anchor point! :laughing:

Probably an actual Anchor off a small boat, so if/when he falls, he’s got a 200ft drop, followed by the Anchor on his Bonce, really should have a Hard Hat on & a Hi Viz, so at least they’ll be able to identify him amongst the previous Victims below him. [emoji6]