This is new to me

Yesterday was a first to me wincantons in spain but !!!with hungurian plates 2 of them ,is this the shape of things to come for the UK ,WINCANTONS,eddys in belgum,whos next,better wages ha ha ha etc,unions a joke tony`s cronnies.

wincantons is not just a uk based company they cover most of europe as well in diffrent guises.

geographical coveragehere

also have a read of thishere

jon

froggy you want to get you self a life we are not tony’s cronies as you put it it’s drivers like you that give this industrie a bad name with your stuped comments.
there are drivers out there who would like to try and made the job that little bit better and this is why this country still has free speach if you dont like what is said you would be better keeping your sarcastic comments to your self and maybe just maybe we might get some were.
IF YOU DO NOT LIKE TONY’S OR OTHERS COMMENTS DONT READ THEM.
this site is after all for drivers to pass over there experiences over to people who welcome information and ways to improve things for the better.
I WAS GOING TO P.M YOU BUT I THOUGHT BETTER AND IF THE TRUCKNET TEAM WANT TO KICK ME OF FOR MY COMMENTS THEN CARRY ON.
FREDOM OF SPEACH IS STILL WHAT THIS COUNTRY IS ALL ABOUT.

Are you sure he is on about the same Tony as you■■?

Hey cannonball I thought an intelligent chap like yourself would of known it was T.B.the pm,your right freedom of speech,just because you do`nt like something why does that make anything stupid,after nearly 20 years driving and none of them in a union just tell me how your going to make anything for drivers better?and if things are better for you how do make them better for me if I like the way things are?? :bulb:

if your happy in your job then you could still give people your support in lots of other ways with out getting involved.
there are drivers out there who are on poor rates etc there choice to do that job you might say but you and others do not no there reasons.
in stead of trying to make things harder fair play to the lads who would like to make things better.
you might like what you do and get but there is a lot of drivers who are not.

Okay guys… I’m calling time out

There are threads already descussing this topic, lets not drag it into this one too…

Its a case of mistaken Identity… so lets just leave it at that shall we?? :confused:

Andy,we are all big boys and ok you feel that a line needs drawing,but if someone as something to say and that is put in a non offencive way why not let them say it so then other people can put thier points across,we may all be drivers but we do not have to think the same.

Froggy,
I know we are all grown adults here mate, and I am not disputing that everyone can have their say. Indeed its encouraged, but I was just pointing out that a Mistaken Identity had been made, ie Our wonderful ( :open_mouth: :confused: ) Mr Tony Blair the PM and our very own TONY from the Forums. With the posts that had been made, I felt that it was taking another turn in the direction of discussing Our Tony’s plans and ideas. I for one feel that there are plenty of threads in the main Professional Drivers Forum, not to warrent another one here.

Hope you understand…