This is my truck

this is my truck

Sunglasses please

Very nice tidy proper motor, any jobs going ? :smiley:

DAFMAD:

no jobs at the mo we may some one come summer ?

seriously nice motor mate! aircon pod could have been a bit narrower its the only thing that lets it down i feel

thanks for that the aircon unit was already fitted when i got the truck :smiley: :smiley:

sean vernon:

DAFMAD:

no jobs at the mo we may some one come summer ?

Ok great, let me know, cheers. :smiley: :laughing:

its wrong hand drive… :smiley:

nice looking motor, think i have seen them about

Very nice mate. Apart from the steering wheel being on the wrong side! the aircon pod needs to be silver, and i hope youre polishing those wheels!

A good driver just gets in and drive’s them which ever side the wheel’s on it’s down to men or boy’s :smiley:

kindle530:
Very nice mate. Apart from the steering wheel being on the wrong side! the aircon pod needs to be silver, and i hope youre polishing those wheels!

we have just had the aircon pod sprayed silver. yes i am on with polishing them wheels. I will look out for you and euromat this summer.

Are you based in Bolton ?
I’m in Bolton alot and have never seen your truck(s).

No we are based in the dump called wigan.

Look’s well Sean,is that a fridge behind? Where do you get sent?

Hi mate yes it is a fridge that i am pulling we have some different trls. We do outside events this photo was taken on the I.O.W last summer.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
OH NO LOOK ITS A SUPRE WASTE OF SPACE!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: , i gotta laff at these poor mens scanias :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: =DAF

you b**** :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: come on what are you getting then :question:

sean vernon:
you b**** :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: come on what are you getting then :question:

:smiley: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: , a daf :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: a bloody daf, :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: how they make me lafffffffffffffffffffff,when i see them :wink: :wink: down hill racers

Soooooooooo, when you get whipped by one soon, you might think different then ?

DAFMAD:
Soooooooooo, when you get whipped by one soon, you might think different then ?

you daf men need to be on the stage with comedy jokes like these your nearly in chubby brown catogry with them lines,
whipped by a daf :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

at least you are saying there is something wrong with you with MAD :wink: in your user name ! cause you sure have to be to come out with silly one liners like that :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:
there aint a down hill long enough for a start for you daf girls to catch us scanny lads !!! up :wink: :wink: