'This is for Syria' Attack at tube station

Could this be a start to retaliation attacks for the recent House of Commons vote?
I think the next 12 months are going to be quite turbulent in the UK
news.sky.com/story/1600631/man-w … ube-attack

m1cks:
Could this be a start to retaliation attacks for the recent House of Commons vote?
I think the next 12 months are going to be quite turbulent in the UK
news.sky.com/story/1600631/man-w … ube-attack

Another example of the need to get rid of the enemy within our own borders.It doesn’t inspire much confidence in the government response that ‘high alert’ in London obviously means coppers armed with Tasers. :open_mouth: :unamused: As opposed to the US idea of shoot to kill on sight even if the zb’s are running away.

Need to be arming our selves by the sounds of it !

As ever, it comes to light that far too many of these murderous cowards deem innocent, unarmed members of the public to be legitimate targets for reprisal attacks. Theyre so connected and concerned with their "homelands" plight, they choose to live in a western, christian society, with all the associated comforts and protection, far away from the epicentre of the troubles. The poor sods who by sheer quirk of fate found themselves in the wrong place at the wrong time had absolutely no say in the military decisions that have been enacted, but these armchair “jihadists” much prefer to pray on the softest targets imaginable. These types of crime should be punishable by some form of re-vamped treason legislation (OK, not capital punishment, but surely life without any possibility of parole), as it is difficult to think of any other crimes that threaten our very fabric of life so much.

It really can only be a matter of time before a 7/7 or Paris style outrage hits the headlines in this country once again.

■■■■■■■:
As ever, it comes to light that far too many of these murderous cowards deem innocent, unarmed members of the public to be legitimate targets for reprisal attacks.
The poor sods who by sheer quirk of fate found themselves in the wrong place at the wrong time had absolutely no say in the military decisions that have been enacted, but these armchair “jihadists” much prefer to pray on the softest targets imaginable.

Exactly. How many more maverick one man/two man random opportunist attacks are there going to be.
It could be a member of yours or my family that are one of the innocent victims
It’s just a pity the ■■■■ did not pick on an off duty Royal Marine or Para who would have snapped the ■■■■ s neck for him… job done.

regardless of your political view,then i wonder what would have happened had old maggie still been in charge of todays goverent instead of the pathetic current effort…tazers?? i think not…it would have been dead meat on the floor. same as the embassy seige…were you there alongside of me?..the woman was in a mans world and had balls like spacehoppers.i dont think we would be in the position we are just now if there was someone like her at the wheel.

dieseldog999:
regardless of your political view,then i wonder what would have happened had old maggie still been in charge of todays goverent instead of the pathetic current effort…tazers?? i think not…it would have been dead meat on the floor. same as the embassy seige…were you there alongside of me?..the woman was in a mans world and had balls like spacehoppers.i dont think we would be in the position we are just now if there was someone like her at the wheel.

:unamused:

We’re in the position we are because of people like her and their support of Asian and African immigration and the alliance with medieval backward savages like the Saudis.As opposed to Powell and Farage.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/fu … gy-5993221

youtube.com/watch?v=enkeAhEGRfQ

Carryfast:

dieseldog999:

We’re in the position we are because of people like her and their support of Asian and African immigration and the alliance with medieval backward savages like the Saudis.As opposed to Powell and Farage.

there was only 1 that never got topped at the embassy,that was the point I was making,and he only never got his good news because he was in full view of the cameras .tickeles from a tazer isn’t exactly a deterrent.getting your brains blown out might be.

dieseldog999:

Carryfast:

dieseldog999:

there was only 1 that never got topped at the embassy,that was the point I was making,and he only never got his good news because he was in full view of the cameras .tickeles from a tazer isn’t exactly a deterrent.getting your brains blown out might be.

Absolutely.

But as I’ve said her actual agenda,in the case of the embassy job,wasn’t that of any anti Islamic anti Jihadist one whatsoever.Even in that case the SAS being accused of using ‘unnecessary’ force.On that note there never would have been any issues at the Iranian embassy because we’d already have gone to war to help Israel against the Arab savages in 1973 and Iran would have got the same treatment as of 1979. :bulb:

Instead of which,as history proves,she was just another appeaser of both savage Saudi Wahhabism and post Shah nutter zb Islamic/Jihadist Iran.In addition to being among the pro immigration anti Powell tendency of the Cons which brought/kept the problem inside our borders. :unamused:

Which is why we are where we are now with Jihad being allowed to rampage across both Asia and Europe.Instead of doing what’s needed in throwing the Islamic agenda out of Europe and then going strategic on Saudi and Iran and don’t give a zb about any resulting ‘innocent’ collateral damage.

He should of been shot on the spot… Should be able to carry a fire arm, but do it properly… Not just allow anyone to buy like they do in the US!

yt03:
He should of been shot on the spot… Should be able to carry a fire arm, but do it properly… Not just allow anyone to buy like they do in the US!

+1…I reckon it should have been ok to shoot him on sight of wearing a deputy dawg hat in a built up area whether he was armed or not. :open_mouth:

yt03:
He should of been shot on the spot… Should be able to carry a fire arm, but do it properly.

Notice the difference in the approach of a country which has long been a victim of Jihad.It will probably take our naive government another 70 years of Jihadist attacks and murders before it wakes up to the level of the threat and reacts accordingly.

edition.cnn.com/2015/10/15/middl … -tensions/

‘Human rights’ groups don’t like it.Tough. . :unamused: