This has got be unfair to Uk voters

How is it that our voting system does not allow the correct percentage of party politicians to the percentage of the UK population that voted for them ■■

I’ll make up an example of 1,000 voters in 10 voting areas with 100 in each area

If in each of those 10 areas 34 vote for party A, 33 for party B and 33 for party C then party A gets all 10 politicians with only 340 out of 1.000 votes as the winner in each area gets in - this cannot be morally right by anyones standards !!

Why do we have this ridiculous system :question:

Should it be changed :question:

ROG:

Because it creates a two party system which suits Labour and the Conservatives.

mrpj:

ROG:

Because it creates a two party system which suits Labour and the Conservatives.

The only way they can do it.

Winston Smith talked about it inspired by Emmanuel Goldstein “The Theory and Practice of Oligarchical Collectivism”

The story tells of a war against Eastasia and Eurasia.

Was Eric Blair any relation to Tony? :wink:

Good old Wheelnut. I,m a big fan of George Orwell meself. Tony Blair is not fit to even be named on the same post as his him. He forecast Nu Labor,s arrival about 5 years before Bliar was even born. :angry: :angry:
I think what Rog is looking for is “Proportional Representation”. Which would reflect the percentage of votes cast for each party. If a party gets 50% of the votes cast, it gets 50% of the Parliamentary seats. Or summat like that. :grimacing: :grimacing: We,ll not be getting it anyway,as the Thought Police know better than us what we want. :frowning: :frowning: To keep the masses happy, and not keeping an eye on what our rulers are up to, they give them X Factor, Strictly come Shagging, and of course, the aptly named " Big Brother". :wink: :wink:

Strictly come what :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:blush: :blush: :blush: Sorry. That was a Freudian Slip. :wink: :wink: :wink:

Buycrider:
:oops: :blush: :blush: Sorry. That was a Freudian Slip. :wink: :wink: :wink:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: